Black Friday mob videos

Sign in to follow this  

black-friday.bmp

I love watching Black Friday mob videos. It is sad about the incident where a worker got trampled to death in 2008, but for anything less, I love it when this stuff gets captured on video. I'm guessing some new ones will trickle in over the next few days, in the meantime go ahead and post the best Black Friday videos you can find. Here are a few I've found:

This has almost ALL the best Black Friday footage I've seen. I remember in the past seeing somebody mix music from Left 4 Dead to some of these, but I can't seem to find that anymore:

_dIBL4tYQPI

This is another one that's pretty good. The uploader added some music video afterwards, but this is the best quality copy I've seen:

RRiILStjZWE

It's safe to say this is the closest we're ever gonna get to a zombie apocalypse. Yikes.

These honestly scare me. It's like all you gotta do is say "EPIC SALE" and the whole masses degrade back into animals. I can see why someone would splice over L4D music onto these. Very fitting. :lol:

Retired Forum Moderator

Have a couple more good ones. This one is from 2010, I love the fight that spills over and involves the worker while they're still at the entrance:

os_s15cJU64

A friend of mine sent me this one, looks like the employees changed their minds about the customers:

Best Buy opening 2011

So arcording to Wikipedia these are people who: "have a highly developed brain and are capable of abstract reasoning, language, introspection, and problem solving. "...... I'm not buying it(pun 100% intended).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remember when I was living in Boise, a kid got shoved through a glass window pane at the mall on black friday. And just yesterday, about noon here, I went for a jog to get the newspaper from the pharmacy down the road, and there was already a line wrapped around the perimeter of the best buy across the street. I guess shopping is more important to people than Thanksgiving. Oh well, at least I was wearing some sweet cutoffs.

The sad thing was, I actually went out to some stores with my friends this morning XD My friend got a nook for his girl, and I managed to get Batman: AC and AA for $30. What with all the stores around here opening around midnight (B&N opened at 7, but the manager opened the doors at 6:30 because of the weather), I guess things calmed down by the time we went out.

I'm lucky in that I've NEVER witnessed any Black Friday violence first-hand; I always end up going to the stores where no more than 10 people are standing in line waiting for the doors to open.

That's just scary. I don't think I would be willing to be trampled and pepper sprayed to save a few bucks off a game I could just torrent if I were that obsessed to get it. I hope that woman faces serious charges for that.

and that it the United States, ladies and gentlemen.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

From a CNN article:

"While no deaths were reported in this year's shopping, authorities said they handled fights, shootings and other incidents through the morning."

Thank God for small favors, right? :wtf:

I'm amazed at how people completely loose control over a few discounts.

Behold the madness.

XztrTGXl29U

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc