King of the Hill!

*Comes back from the void which Chuckthe2nd had sent him* "ALL RIGHT!! CHUCKTHE2ND!" Yells Psychotic Ninja. "Um... excuse me sir" Nagisa said behind Psychotic Ninja. At this, P.N. turns around to see Nagisa with a heart shaped necklace, with the name "Bill" engraved on it. "Oh hi Nagisa, well, this is awkward..." Now remembering where he was, he shoves Nagisa off the Hill, reclaiming it as his once again.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Nagisa laughs as you fell for her trap. That was Nagisa's clone! Upon contact with her clothes, skin, or anything else attached to her, you are infected with a type of poison. Nagisa watches as PN's body turns into a Jelly-like substance.

v1prN.jpg

The cloacked man uses the ancient art of hemomancy to impale Nagisa with her own blood. He then proceeds to hanged her mangled corpse from a noose, as a warning to those who dare trespass his hill.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Nagisa laughs at fools forgetting that she is immortal. She wakes up and chuckles as Madman chokes on absolutely nothing courtesy of Nagisa's immortallity. Hey, if she's going to live longer someone has to die right? Keep it balanced!

Nagisa, who now controls the hill, activates her secret defense, the bendy straw forcefield. Not a single atom can penetrate it. Though... if it's smaller than an atom, Nagisa's doomed. How will you defeat such amazing technology?

erm... No, neutrino's would just pass through me 3

The hill still belongs to Nagisa o_O

Forgetting that Nagisa's force field left left the hill when she was forced off the Hill. With this in mind, Psychotic Ninja pulls out a rocket launcher with a sniper's scope attached, along with a custom made rocket launcher silencer. With taking his time, and perfecting his aim, he blows Chuckthe2nd off of the Hill, then reclaiming the Hill once again.

Nagisa activates Future Gadget #17, the bowl of soup!

Soon after, the hill is covered in lava. Nagisa waits until the screaming stops, cleans up the lava, and teleports the hill away leaving a clone of the hill in its place. Nobody has noticed as of yet. I wonder if anyone will (and if so, how? =D), or will they fight over the fake hill forever more? ;o

Noticing the hill is just a projection, Razor uses the most indiscriminate weapon possible besides the Death Star: A hydrogen bomb. Nagisa is wiped off the map, along with her straw force field. (Which doesn't protect against shockwaves and heat 5 times hotter than the sun's core.)

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Nagisa laughs. Razor wiped out the second and third decoy's. Nagisa forgot to mention the real hill is on Gensokyo, and the ones on Earth are mere clones complete with Nagisa clones.

The hill is still Nagisa's ;)

I'm like that kid who always adds rules to a game, all in good fun though! 8-)

Nagisa laughs as Ninja's story. He couldn't have possibly made it to the hill, for there are no buses on Gensokyo!

Poor Nagisa, she didn't realize that Psychotic Ninja flew to Gensokyo, maybe, just maybe, he doesn't need a bus. The Hill is still his.

Silly Ninja, he hasn't even noticed that he was eaten by a bunch of Yokai the second he entered Gensokyo.

Nagisa! I know you're admin and all, but STOP MAKING UP THE RULES!!! GAH!

Nope.avi the Hill is still Psychotic Ninja's.

... were Chucks final words before CERN used him in a time travel experiment. Minutes later, Jellyman's Log had a new entry containing "Human is dead, mismatch".

I'm sorry I'm sorry =(

Nagisa enlists the aid of all of the Yokai on Gensokyo, the hill now belongs to her again.

Better? 3

While Nagisa and Psychotic Ninja continue to battle, the Low Orbital Ion Cannon moves into place and fires.

The explosion causes the entire hill to be destroyed and the force of the blast causes a new hill to be formed on the exact opposite of the former ( now smoking crater) hill. Why Was I Banned then orders his robot army into the crater and enters the new hill with his mutant army.

The hill of both new and old are now under control of why was i banned.

This:

F9u-MaNNDnU

With Gensokyo destroyed, Razor builds a new hill on Earth. It is mine.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!