King of the Hill!

*Takes out an arrow next to Nagisa, and points it at her* "Stab stab stab* *Nagisa dies at the spot* "The Hill is mine again."

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Since Applejack is no longer a ninja, I start beating the shit out of him. I throw him up into the engines of a passing 747.

The hill is mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Due to my considerable scarceness of posts in this thread, I am inexperienced as to how to win the extant conflict as to the possessor of the hill in a direct fight. Therefore, I hide in wait until an X-43 scramjet passes by. Once the aforementioned jet is directly over the hill which is being pettily fought over with much blood, sweat, and tears, and toil, I shoot an arrow at the plane, somehow bringing it down. After everyone ceases to maintain homeostasis in the ensuing explosion (except for me, by means which would destroy your superficial mind were you to attempt to comprehend them), I go forth to claim the hill.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I as a newcomer simply ask God to give me the hill. The current one sinks into a valley, and a new hill rises beneath me. The hill is mine.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

God asked The Scoutman to sacrifice BTGbullseye so he could truly worship him.

The Scoutman now owns the hill.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

WWIB tricks god into letting him into heaven, WWIB proceeds to kick god's ass.

After said ass-kicking WWIB forces god to instantly kill all life on the hill.

WWIB then fly's out of heaven with some stolen wings and lands on the hill claiming it.

BTGbullseye watches as all others dance around acting like fools from the hallucinogenic he released previously. He never lost the hill.

BTGbullseye forgets I had previously ended all time, space and continuity, thus taking control of the Hill, and Razor likes to think cause I changed my name, doesn't still mean I'm still the feared Psychotic Ninja. While flying back home, Psychotic "Applejack" Ninja, skydives out of the airplane, without a parachute, catches up to another skydiver, steal his parachute, puts it on, safely glides down to the Hill, causing an epicly massive epic explosion of epic proportions, rendering all previous rulers of the Hill useless, and making him the ruler once more.

BTG continues to watch in amusement as more join the hallucinating masses, including one skydiver that tried to hit the top of the hill, but missed.

Ignoring BTGbullseye's post, Psychotic "Applejack" Ninja is still the ruler of the Hill.

BTGbullseye is quite amused with the randomness provided by the one called "Psychotic Ninja", so he sits cross-legged so as to be more comfortable while laughing quietly.

I nuke the shit out of everyone on the hill. Clearing out the radiation, I set up the patented Intruder Detector 9000*patent pending*. The hill is mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

BTG watches as the hallucinations become real, stays where he is, and maintains his position at the apex of the hill, despite everyone else fighting over the lower bulge a few feet away.

WWIB brings the hill over to his position, but forgets to move BTG off it. BTG remains The King. (and still hasn't left his cross-legged meditation pose, and still has a maniacal smile on his face)

BTG absorbs the force of the kick while deflecting it, and then grabs WWIB's foot and throws him down the side of the hill, all while remaining in the cross-legged seated position.

BTG merely laid down until the tank had passed beyond the top of the hill, while placing a small thermite charge on it. BTG then detonates the charge while sitting back up, and enjoying the view.