King of the Hill!

Correct. Mr. Norris will indeed hold the hill indefinitely...

THAT IS UNTIL Sublime assaults his mind with subliminal (ucwatididthar?) messages, distracting him long enough to Sparta kick him into the conveniently placed Pit O' Death.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Applejack sneaks up behind Sublime, and while he's in the middle of Sparta kicking Chuck Norris, Applejack grabs Sublime's free foot, makes him fall flat on his face, then throws him off of the Hill. "The Hill is mine once again!"

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

After recording Applejack ruthless violence against Sublime, The Scoutman calls in animal control, they capture Applejack and take her to be put down for being a mad animal, The Scoutman takes the hill for himself.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

What The Scoutman failed to realize was his crew captured Applejack's clone of the opposite gender. The real Applejack uses his stun gun to stun The Scoutman, then he throws The Scoutman off of the Hill. "The Hill is mine once again."

All of these people fighting over the hill when Applejack kept me from getting kicked, and none of them have even came close to the crest of the hill.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I make sure that every stereo system in the world is on max volume, hack into the world's tornado and nuclear sirens, put up massive speakers around the hill, and start blasting Never Gonna Give You Up.

To see what happens to everyone not wearing earplugs (i.e. construction workers, maintenance people, pilots, me), watch this video:

Au0toUhIYCQ

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Ignores the noise by using active noise-canceling headphones + Metallica.

Since no one claimed the hill on the last 2 posts, The Scoutman quickly registers the hill on his name.

The Scoutman now, literally, owns the hill

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

After 3 months of having to eat grass and my own shoes, Applejack's forcefield generator finally ran out of power. I come up with a plan that would seem better suited as a plot for a wild west movie. Using careful manipulation, I obtain the deed to the hill from The Scoutman.

I proceed to simultaneously shoot my peacemakers in the air and do a jig on the hill

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Still sitting at the crest of the hill, I ignore everyone around that seems to be unable to see me... I've only been sitting there for the last 2 pages or more...

kill_all

186997149565820589602485587035881 entities destroyed

The hill is mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

*Taps BTGBullseye on the shoulder* I'm sorry, but you've been hogging this Hill for a very long time, it's time for a new ruler *roundhouse kick's BTGBullseye off of the Hill*. I think I should be the new ruler of the Hill, and thank you for your cooperation.

Deflects the roundhouse kick by remaining seated as it passes over my head.

You should just ask politely, I'm willing to share with nice people.

Alright, time to start being original, BTG.

Bitch slaps BTG into the Pacific Garbage Vortex.

The hill is mine.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

*Roundhouse kicks Razor off the Hill* That's what you get for stealing my thunder. The Hill is mine once again.

The hill turns out to be a volcano. As I watch from my secret hill-base cameras, everyone is either swallowed by the lava, thrown into the air from the eruption, or obliterated in the pyroclastic flow.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

Razor, don't start hogging the hill, or the game will become unfun again.

While Psycho Ninja scolds Razor about hogging the hill, Sublime tosses both of them into the aforementioned volcano.

HILL IS MINE

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?