King of the Hill!

Ooooh... BTG fell through dimensions until he droped out on top of WWIB. The blow knocked WWIB off the ridge, and allowed BTG to land exactly where he had previously resided without ever changing pose.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Sublime deactivates his stealth generator while standing directly behind BTGbullseye. He temporarily deafens himself and proceeds to blare the My Little Pony theme song at 40 times the normal volume. BTGbullseye is sent flying into Swaziland due to ponies being his ultimate weakness, where he is landed on by a skydiving Saxton Hale who happened to be driving to work on a whale while eating his breakfast steak.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

BTG is unmoved, since with a single straight arm punch from this position is right at ball height, it takes just a few milliseconds to end the stupidity. He then puts on headphones and sunglasses, and listens to some Black Sabbath.

Hey, GDI? Can I borrow the Ion Cannon again? It didn't finish the job last time. Thanks.

F9u-MaNNDnU

The hill on the opposite side of Earth is mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

The explosion merely threw BTG around to the new hill, knocking Razor over. He is still sitting cross-legged.

Chuck Norris wonders what shrooms WWIB has been eating when he sees WWIB talking into a banana, and then going "YEAH! PUNCH HIM THERE AGAIN! YEAH! COME BACK FROM THERE! HA!".

Chuck Norris refuses, but offers a spot just slightly lower than the crest of the hill, next to Norris.

"Huh, I give up," Razor says as he charges the pair with an activated pack of C-4.

The hill is mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Sublime dons a green beret and wolfs down an entire carton of combustible lemon juice. He then engages his jetpack and soars directly over the hill as well as anyone fighting for it. Then, he douses the hill in the aforementioned lemon juice and proceeds to throw a molotov directly into it. Anyone that was not annihilated in the flamboyant fireworks display was strategically dispatched by his lemon frag grenades. Oh, and as for Razor235, your precious explosives don't stand a chance against a servant of Cave Johnson.

I do believe one could suffice it to say that the natural elevation of the earth's surface is now in my possession.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Chuck Norris and WWIB remain seated at the apex of the mound of earth, waiting for something interesting to happen.

Psychotic "Applejack" continues to sleep on the real Hill that's far far away.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Oh, you mean the one that is now a valley?

All other hills flatten, and the only elevated ground remaining in the universe is the hill on which Chuck Norris sits. (Chuck Norris said it, so it became true out of fear)

Madman pours mental images of pure knowledge into Chuck's mind making him omniscient but not omnipotent. He then removes Chuck's mental power leaving him stupid while seeing every aspect of time and space in infinite parralel realities. Chuck's brain, unable to comprehend the limitless knowledge it has absorbed, shatters into itself, leaving him a mindless heap of flesh. The sheer amount of information that his former mind once held creates a space-time anomaly wiping out all life in the universes. Madman, being dead in the first place, sits on the hill smiling.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Chuck Norris is limitless, and was unaffected, but locked Madman in a virtual world in his own mind so that he sees what he wants to see.

Applejack presses the "reset" button then takes over the Hill before anyone else could. The Hill is now his for the first time.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The reset only worked on Madman's mind, nothing outside was affected. Chuck Norris will retain the hill indefinitely.