King of the Hill!

Why was i banned then orders a nuclear strike on the outskirts of the hill, killing all life through radiation.

Why Was I Banned then moves into the hill (while wearing a radiation suit) and starts to build a new army of robots to defend the hill. Hill is now mine again.

*sigh* They just never learn, do they?

Fine.

I fire an orbital MAC cannon at WWIB. He never saw the 3,000 ton depleted uranium slug traveling at 17% light speed.

I rebuild the hill and put a huge underground base in it. It is MINE!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I proceed to construct the Death Star IV (yes, there was a third one, Google it), blow up all of Earth (or wherever the heck this stupid hill is located), dump a pile of dirt into my heavily defended office at the station's core, and declare it as the new hill. I also made the thermal exhaust port proton torpedo-proof, for you those of you that feel you can trench run me, as well as project THREE shields around the station from three separate planets in order to prevent the seemingly inevitable return of Admiral Ackbar.

This hill's mine, come at me bro.

Fine. I teleport inside and put a dark energy bomb on the Death Star's core. Quickly teleporting to Mars, I watch the fireworks.

Olympus Mons is MINE!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

(on finding Bobby in his room holding a cheerleader's uniform)

There better be a naked cheerleader under your bed.

Ess mine now.

Hi Friend.

HILL MOVED

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Psychotic Ninja ended all time, space, and continuity and became the ruler of the Hill.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The Scoutman caused a new Big Bang out of his own body, now he is the universe.

The Scoutman currently owns all the hills in the abscence of any carbon based life-form.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Borrowing the Combine's dimension-hopping teleporter, I appear behind The Scoutman. He never saw my katana.

The hill is mine!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

Borrowing a heavy amount of propane from Strickland Propane, I blow up the Razor235. He never saw it coming.

The hill belongs to me and my propane and propane accessory salesman self.

Hi Friend.

The shadowy lord lunges at Dalipose, while wearild a viking helmet and emits an extremely high-pitched battlecry. Dalipose, unable to move due to being stunned by the sheer power of the cry is brutally beaten with a stick and flung at the sun.

[edit] Oh, and the hill's mine.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Little did Madman know that Mes gots its had hidden dozens of flash-bangs inside the hill from nine posts ago. They go off in an intense eyeball-melting explosion of pure light, causing Madman to clutch his now-liquefied eye slots as Mes dumps a tub of Black Mesa © brand electrified toxic waste down his throat. He enjoys the show as his innards slowly disintegrate before sticking a dildo-shaped flag into the newly-acquired hill (surrounded by a moat of electrified toxic waste, of course).

Madman laughed at the futile efforts of Me gots its' to melt an apparition's eyeballs and guts. He proceeds to chain Me gots its with ethereal bindings and project 2 girls 1 cup straight at his brain. Kicking aside the gasping shell of what Me gots its used to be, he claims the hill as his own.

The Scoutman accused madman of madness, Madman replied by saying "THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!" and kicking the Scoutman away, but he didnt notice the Scoutman had tied his ankle to the hill, while The Scoutman and the hill fly away, Madman drowns in the electrified toxic waste brought by Mes gots its.

The Scoutman claims the hill in mid-air

Everybody seems to have forgotten about Dalipose's propane. I fire an incendiary round at the hill.

Sticking a flag in Scoutman's smoking corpse, I scream, "THE HILL IS MINE!"

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

FLAG CAPTURED, wait wrong gametype

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

And then Martin turned Arby into a sandwich and defeated him. Flaghilly is mine now. Yay~!

Everybody knows that defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier, so the tasty, rotting corpse of Arby assaults Martin, who is seduced by the zombie's tastyness, and therefore proceeds to devour Arby. Too bad that the zombified Arby also tries to devour Martin. The shadowy maniac claims the hill thanks to some good-ol' fashioned necromancy.

The Necromantic aura also resurrected The Scoutman, he then removed the flag fhom his chest and penetrated the Madman's back with it.

The Scoutman has claimed the hill as his private zombieland

Nagisa banned everyone, the hill is now Nagisa's.

Well, that was easy.