Kim Jong-Il Dies

Sign in to follow this  

Damn you, I was gonna post it!

Well, that's two brutal dictators (And Osama) dead this year, so that's definitely cause for celebration. I have to say though, I'm a bit worried about his son. The thing is, we KNEW that Kim Jong Il was a crazy bastard, but at least he had enough sense to not actually start a war. Now, his son on the other hand, well, we don't really know anything about him. Is he practically the same guy? Saner? Or will he throw his oversized army at South Korea and potentially trigger WWIII?

Personally, I'm hoping that all his children fight among themselves and bring that shithole down from the inside. Maybe then a government will arise that will actually lead the people to prosperity.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Wow, I just heard about this on the news. I'm not really sure what to discuss though, lets just hope his son (who I think will be taking over) isn't as bad as him.

Also the level of world insanity just went up a LOT.

I just had a thought about his son. While it's true he was raised by one pretty much completely insane man, I would think there is a decent likelihood that he won't follow in that man's footsteps. I know he was his father, but something similar happened in Spain before Franco died. When he was nearing the end of his dictatorship he choose the current (would-be) king's son, and brought him up the way he wanted to and sent him to some military academies. After Franco died, he had a thorough understanding of the dictatorship, and it provided him with the knowledge of the loopholes needed to bring about a Democracy.

Well, that's two brutal dictators (And Osama) dead this year, so that's definitely cause for celebration.

Death is never cause for celebration.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, that's two brutal dictators (And Osama) dead this year, so that's definitely cause for celebration.

Maybe not, but the fact that they are no longer in power certainly is, both for us and the people they controlled.

Maybe not, but the fact that they are no longer in power certainly is, both for us and the people they controlled.

True that, people like Hitler, Osama, and Kim Jong deserved to die for what they had done. The way they controlled people was just sick

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Kim Jong Il?

No, Kim Jong dead.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

It's terrible that I learned about this first from a 4Chan sticky...

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I heard his son thinks more radically of South Korea. But his son also had a lot more education then his father.

Hi Friend.

I don't buy much into rumors. Quite frankly we don't know anything about his replacement at all. In fact, until recently, the only available photo of him was from when he was eleven. Hell, we don't even know how old Kim Jong-Il was when he died (either 69 or 70). It's true the guy was molded by Kim Jong-Il, but like was mentioned before that doesn't mean he's just as bad. I'm not saying he's better or worse, I'm saying that until he does something we can't know for sure.

mJl7U07c9As

Rest in peace in peace George Lucas

We'll always remember your Harry Potter movies.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 69 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.