Possible Music Board?

should we induct a music board?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. should we induct a music board?

• Yes
    • No

Sign in to follow this  

so consider this my report on why Accursed Farms should have a music board..yeah.

So I know we have the soundtracks board, but that's basically, you know soundtracks. A music board could make for even greater discussion, as the "What Are You Listening To Thread" shows, AF users have a diverse taste in music so it would be a great way to open up more discussion, this is an example of one of the music threads on a forum me and my friends run

this board would be a great way to encourage discussion and a great way for people to discover more music.

~quality mark gecko post~

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

wait why do i have two yes options. i need to get my head in the game!

okay removing that.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

no no no no no non ono no no no, no, I think it's a bad idea! :(

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I agree. You shouldn't have removed the second Yes.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

no no no no no non ono no no no, no, I think it's a bad idea! :(

Why? It's not like you have to take part...

Voted yes. I'd appreciate a place to discuss music instead of just the "What are you listening to" threads.

I think it's a great idea. Considering how much people post in the "What are you listening to?" thread, it would be a good place to facilitate some discussion rather than just, here's a song, moving on.

The soundtrack board could remain on its own too. I don't see any reason why it would have to be merged with this new one of it were to be created.

Maybe soundtrack inside music? Also, this probably needs to be moved to the Misc. AF section so the people who make the website work get this.

Hi Friend.