On That Note...

Sign in to follow this  

Inb4ChuckNorris

Basically, follow up the previous post with "On that note..." and then some random thing in some way relates to the previous post. And then keep it going and see where it ends up.

So, I got to dissect a nightcrawler for biology yesterday.

On that note, I don't generally hang around gays, unless they're girls.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

On that note no one is born gay, it's all in your head, you just believe you're gay, and you "become gay" so, it's a mental issue.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

On that note, other incredibly stupid things people have sincerely believed include: that the Earth is flat, that you can balance an egg on its end on the equinox, and that photographs steal your soul.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

On that note, I told a horrible joke the other day about hearing aids and phone sex.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

On that note, ASSUMING CONTROL OF THIS FORM! MY ATTACKS WILL TEAR YOU APART! THIS HURTS YOU.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

On that note, I have...uh...probably shouldn't say that...crap. I'm stumped. Oh! On that note, my infinite supply of yogurt ran out.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

On that note, Chuck Norris isn't infinite, and his Hill stealing powers, among others, will dry off very soon.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

On that note, Chuck is the best person around, except for his employer, Gordon Freeman.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!