>YFW

61004.jpg

yfw your home is now shared with a timetraveler from the 1980s who epitomizes the over the top 80s pop culture stereotype and hosts an internet show from your computer

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

mlfw3289-1330702420524.png

>YFW Iran performs a successful sustained fusion reaction, and refuses to share how to do it with other countries.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Replying to Felix.../i]

what-is.gif

>YFW Blue decides to come back.

Tip: Stop posting questions that only bronies are able to answer.

I can't answer it.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

bluehey.png

>YFW I've been spying on all of you for the last five years.

half-life-battle-against-alien-creature.jpg

>YFW Abraham Lincoln is actually Alienbraham Lincoln.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

tumblr_lz0f657gu31qhvtgno1_400.jpg

yfw you are now an international musical sensation based upon what you last sang in the shower

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

mlfw2172-334615_244159132319882_100001773919148_598686_1252695078_o_1.jpg

>YFW an adorable cat you've never seen before gets into your house by tearing a hole in your screen door.

dawwbynanscljc.png

Steven Spielberg directs the Freakazoid movie (assuming one is made).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

50355_275527295591_2423520_n.jpg

>YFW Alyxx actually posts a pony image (and one that's surprisingly awesome too).

owl-nowai.jpg

>YFW the Impossibru Guy raids your kitchen.

[attachment=0]1319605748375.jpg[/attachment]

yfw that which you know as air is in fact gaseous cocaine to which you are critically addicted