>YFW

tumblr_lq23jvQfHt1qe5ejbo1_500.png

>YFW your BBQ sauce tastes like coffee.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

154-house-do-not-want.jpg

>YFW You don't take a shower for 3 days, all your clothes are dirty, and you get asked to go to an interview for your dream job in 15 minutes...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day_c_113900.jpg

>YFW You get all your favorite foods in one day, the car of your dreams, and a piece of paper saying that all of your family and friends are dead.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

success_baby.jpg

Most of my family and friends are assholes anyway. There would be a few regrets, but since most of them have either abandoned me or have only ever been pals rather than good friends, I would be happy.

YFW you open up a random drawer and find a time bomb with two seconds left on its timer.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

dodging-an-explosion-2.jpg

>YFW you receive an offer to star in a movie featuring a robot renegade cop and two girls in a land before time in an outpost on the edge of space.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

john+wayne.jpeg

YFW John Wayne comes to your front door and gives your face an autograph with his fist.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time