Freeman's Mind Lovers steam group

For everyone who loves Freeman's Mind series and would like to join to the biggest and oldest group on Steam dedecated to FM

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/freemanmind

Everyone is welcome, it's a public group. Only one note: pls don't just invite strangers until you're sure they like Ross Scott's stuff!

Have fun!

And Ross: thanks for the forum and all the hard work!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I really like the group for how fast it notifies me that a news post is out for Freeman's Mind.

Invited a friend of mine who loves the show.

thanks for that

it was pretty hard work to collect as many people as the group has today.. (it's only about 400 now, but still)

I really like the group for how fast it notifies me that a news post is out for Freeman's Mind.

well i try my best, but recently i can't check it every day and the e-mail notifications from accursedfarms sometimes delay a bit. but i'm trying to keep you guys notified in time if there are news

I've been in the group for quite a while now, I appreciate all the hard work that has been put into fast updates.

I am in full surprise that I had not known, and been a part of, this sooner. I shall join this group with at once and forthwith.

I've been in the group for quite a while now, I appreciate all the hard work that has been put into fast updates.

well really thanks, but you should only appreciate the hard work of Ross

what i do is nothing.. just trying to help people up to date

I am in full surprise that I had not known, and been a part of, this sooner. I shall join this group with at once and forthwith.

be welcome!

Yeah, Im already in the group!

cool! if you have buddies on steam who like FM, pls invite them too

Yeah, Im already in the group!

cool! if you have buddies on steam who like FM, pls invite them too

Aye Cpt'n!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"