Freeman is paranoid.

There's nothing worse than a butter shortage Freeman, you're just being paranoid.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Nobody put roofies in your drink, Freeman. You're just being paranoid.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Whooves isn't going door to door in his neighborhood to tell everyone he's a sex offender, Freeman. You're just being paranoid.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

The german guy at the gym is not gonna rape you when you drop the soap, Freeman. You're just being paranoid.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

That dragon isn't orange Freeman. You're just being paranoid.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Hammocks don't kill people when they sleep on them Freeman, you're just being paranoid.

That hooker didn't have Herpes, Freeman; You're just being paranoid.

Inspired by recent events on the forum, here is the "You're just being paranoid" thread, inspired from Episode 28 of Freeman's Mind.

In this thread, you chide the poster above you for something (anything), followed by, well, y'know.

And go!

Edit: Originally this post was first in a topic that was merged with the original ''Freeman is paranoid.'' thread - Luis

There is no cooking show disguised as a millitary base,Pastor.You're just being paranoid.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

The lack of subtitles isn't draining your soul, Daniel. you're just being paranoid.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The mirror in your bathroom isn't a one-way mirror that the government installed a camera behind, Bullseye. You're just being paranoid.