Gordon's True and Only Love!

Sign in to follow this  

Refuge in audacity.

Why this wouldn't be nearly as wholesome if it was Alyx.

You don't need a refuge! C'mon!

Alyx is obvious. Crowbar is *refreshingly surprising* and it has bikini on :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I wish I could punch people at the forum :twisted:

Why would you ever want to do that? Because they annoy you? Punching people just because they get on your nerves isn't really a good habit to get into.

Don't tell me what's a good or bad habit. I'm almost 30 and I feel like I have some right to feel wiser than some teenagers. Some things you can only understand with ago...or not :P And it's how I say: I feel like punching, because logic and talking doesn't work. Punch, punch! :twisted:

I want a pillow with Gordon on it!

I wish I could punch people at the forum :twisted:

Why would you ever want to do that? Because they annoy you? Punching people just because they get on your nerves isn't really a good habit to get into.

Don't tell me what's a good or bad habit. I'm almost 30 and I feel like I have some right to feel wiser than some teenagers. Some things you can only understand with ago...or not :P And it's how I say: I feel like punching, because logic and talking doesn't work. Punch, punch! :twisted:

I want a pillow with Gordon on it!

I hope that you are just trolling...

"Life sucks sober!"

Don't tell me what's a good or bad habit. I'm almost 30 and I feel like I have some right to feel wiser than some teenagers. Some things you can only understand with age

Age means absolutely dick when it comes to intelligence and maturity; and I'm afraid that what you just said proves me even more correct.

For example, I'm a teenager, but I can fully understand that raging at and threatening people is neither mature nor smart. You apparently don't.

I put here picture of Gordon Freeman hugging a pillow crowbar. You put here big ass picture of a pony, like it was just too little of them on the whole internet. That simple. End of discussion. I lost enough time on that. Write what you want, I won't be discussing this any longer. I'll just enjoy HALF-LIFE.

Please come off it. Honestly, you KNOW there are fans of the show on here, its inevitable we're going to share the things we enjoy. Its unfair for us to stop just because they annoy you. What you can do to stop all the drama though is to simply ignore it and stop causing arguements about it. Really, that's actually an easier thing to do than me advising you to try in the first place.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Or just neg. rep every time someone posts a pony in a non-pony related thread.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I put here picture of Gordon Freeman hugging a pillow crowbar. You put here big ass picture of a pony, like it was just too little of them on the whole internet. That simple. End of discussion. I lost enough time on that. Write what you want, I won't be discussing this any longer. I'll just enjoy HALF-LIFE.

...So? How are those anything except equally relevant in the FREE FOR ALL forum anyway? And if you think age is the only thing that equals maturity, you obviously haven't met, uh, any one of the millions of supposedly 'mature' adults that are total idiots? Just the fact that you're dismissive of him because of his age shows that you didn't even bother to think about his point of view, you just continued to bitch about it like 9 year old who didn't get a cookie he asked for.

If anything, you're far less mature because you think that you're more mature because of your age. This is quite flawed logic, but I think we've all figured out that you seem to think you're above logic at this point.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

You know it is her thread, why are you going to impose your pony pictures if she doesn't appreciate it? You have the freedom to post pony pictures as long as its ok with the author of the thread (and as long as it makes some sort of sense within the context of the conversation.) If this thread were made by somebody else and she complained you could tell her that she has no right to tell you what to do, but as of now.. She's in the right.

As for the maturity argument, I disagree with her, but I see you guys have handled that and I'm not gonna dog pile her on the issue.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I do think that using a pony reaction picture in one of HLPrincess' threads wasn't a very good idea, since she's made abundantly, ABUNDANTLY, clear that she despises them and everything associated, but for someone who claims to be almost 30, the whole 'pony hate' thing shouldn't even be a problem. Being an adult and not flipping your shit about something dumbass teenagers shouldn't even be ranting about, is a sign you seriously need to stop taking the internet so seriously. And it wasn't just her reaction that spurred the arguement, anyway, she -repped TS just for it, and wrote him a hateful PM insulting all of us instead of just telling him she doesn't appreciate it, which is another reason why I'm even ranting about this. She wasn't just mad at TS, no she has to blame all of us, even though I don't even post pony images as much as I used to.

I also disagree with -repping everytime someone posts ponies in a thread outside the MLP thread. That's like -repping someone for posting Spider-Man reaction pics, or 'YOU DON'T SAY?'. Unless someone deliberately starts spamming ponies (which did almost happen in this thread) or are just using them in every page, it really shouldn't be that big a deal. It isn't spam just because you don't like it, and we would've backed off if you just told us to stop like a decent human being, or just flat out ignored it. Hell, this probably wouldn't even have had as big a backlash if she hadn't included the -rep and the PM.

Wow, that was way longer than I thought, but god this whole thing is just dumb.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I just think Full body pillows are disturbing.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

I just think Full body pillows are disturbing.

There are a kind of thing that could be invented only in Japan.Or in the USA.... ;) I think they must be practical for lonely people, but then, it's sad.

Just text and emoticons and small pony images should be enough to express what you want to say.

As I said, small images are fine but only as long as they relate to the thread, and not just because they are pony images with some text slapped on them.

That should also apply for rage faces with text on. Or any meme at all.

"Life sucks sober!"

Okayyy..... Everybody stop offtopping my topic. I've stopped already. If you're not into big pillows and crowbars, pm yourself instead. Thank you.