Gordon's True and Only Love!

Sign in to follow this  

Tak, tak, widziałem to już.

Też oglądasz obrazki z Gordonem jak maniak? :D Czasami można znaleźć naprawdę fajne perełki :)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

That is a pretty sexy crowbar.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

mlfw3088_small.png

Yeah, spam the forum with more ponies! Go on!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is a pretty sexy crowbar.

And thank you, Batman ^_^

Lol...One picture is spam now? There's a difference between spam and things you don't like, you know. But whatever, I won't shed a tear or anything just because you have pony issues.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Lol...One picture is spam now? There's a difference between spam and things you don't like, you know. But whatever, I won't shed a tear or anything just because you have pony issues.

After the amounts of ponies you've been supplying this forum with, ONE PONY IS A SPAM. I wouldn't dare to put even one if I were you. BECAUSE IT'S A F@$@#%#%$ ACCURSED FARMS, GORDON FREEMAN, HALF-LIFE forum.

End of offtopic.

After the amounts of ponies you've been supplying this forum with, ONE PONY IS A SPAM. I wouldn't dare to put even one if I were you. BECAUSE IT'S A F@$@#%#%$ ACCURSED FARMS, GORDON FREEMAN, HALF-LIFE forum.

End of offtopic.

tumblrlzrhfknzcy1r5jtug.jpg

In all seriousness, one pony related picture isn't spam, no matter how many times it's posted in other places. Also, so as to not be completely off topic: Why is Gordon sleeping with his glasses on?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

End of offtopic.

tumblrlzrhfknzcy1r5jtug.jpg

In all seriousness, one pony related picture isn't spam, no matter how many times it's posted in other places. Also, so as to not be completely off topic: Why is Gordon sleeping with his glasses on?

Good job disproving her point by posting another pony picture. Well played sir.

Good job disproving her point by posting another pony picture. Well played sir.

It's funny because that's not a pony.

Same cartoon right?

What the bloody hell is he wearing?

He looks like he escaped Aperture Science.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

Aperture Science Companion Crowbar™

Also: I'M SO ANGRY ABOUT GOD DAMN PONIES!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I wish I could punch people at the forum :twisted:

I love this picture of Gordon in love with his crowbar, ha needs this sort of a pillow thing, it's called somehow .... It's a gadget for guys in Japan and not only, apparently. People in Japan are different. :D

I'm absolutely in love with how the toes of Gordon are showed here. ^_^ And crowbar has nice eyes and bikini.... I think I could fall in love with a crowbar if I was usuing it so much to save my life. But personally, I prefer the shotgun.

It kills zombies very efficiently if you aim well in the head and has good power to kill fast zombies, because they're weaker.

But actually, if I had full mobility with the crowbar, like in real life, I think it would be most efficient on all the headcrabs. One hit and they're often dead. The problem is there's so many of them , usualy, and I'm just using keyboard and mouse (PC forever!)

Refuge in audacity.

Why this wouldn't be nearly as wholesome if it was Alyx.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman