Meet the Pyro

Sign in to follow this  

Yes, finally!

Btw, I have a strange feeling that my favorite class will appear there.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

WUhOnX8qt3I

Pyro has a new themesong

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Do I sense the return of CP in Source?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Alright, I wasn't in the best of moods when I posted that about Meet the Pyro being disappointing.

I rewatched it after recollecting my rationality, and it wasn't that abysmal. I suppose I liked it. I'm particularly glad that they didn't reveal his/her/its gender; it ruins that feeling of enigmaticality.

I can also confirm that the Pyro is a total wacko. Just as expected. :twisted:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I thought it was excellent. Really, compared the the others in the series, this is one of the best in terms of creativity.

Valve! Y U NO MAKE A FULL MOVIE!?

Now shut up and take my money!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"