Mann vs. Machine

C4cfo0f88Ug

Oh go please please PLEASE let this be real. All of my yes and then some.

Retired Forum Moderator

Release date: August 17th

Gonna be a shitstorm of awesome. Check the Blog page for all the details AND A NEW COMIC!!!

Blighty, Chuck, Shiny, Weebs, Epsilon, and I. One server. Fuck shit up. That would be absolutely incredible!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

We used to. Oh man, pic sigs were just the best. KT specialized in rendering and shopping sigs for everyone. But then Username went overboard on too many of his sigs and a bunch of people whined to Ross, who was already teetering on the idea because of the clutter it caused and so, everything fell. The empire of awesome disappeared. You can find the discussion in the Misc. AF Stuff Subforum, I think, if you wanna read up on your forum history.

Anywho, want to see the Rapid-Fire Soldier so bad!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I wonder if sappers will have any effect... :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

^ Can't stop laughing at this. I met a couple people who didn't like the idea of the game mode. I punched them in the mouth after that... I regret nothing.

Anywho, it's DAY 2! What lies in store mentlegen?

It seems like we won't be able to play Sniper or Spy. They don't appear in the trailer and the site speaks of a team of six people. :(

Edit: and Pyro, durrr.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

New class: Archimedes the dove, attack: shit on the enemy soldiers.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Apparently you can play as any of the classes. The team will just be 6 players, though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm queuing for position in that server.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

It probably will looks like L4D, but in TF2 world

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Did you guys notice that the Scout's Sandman changed into a stock bat in the very next scene and for the rest of the film?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Originally, I thought this was an abomination unto TF2's storyline, but it doesn't look bad now.

INTRIGUING

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I find it kinda odd that Valve JUST did a big update, then a smaller, but still big, update. Then they have 'Half-Life 3' added to a list which is then taken off...Cold Stream JUST came out for Left 4 Dead. They released the Film Maker, and updated steam also....This new update ends when that convention begins...I think it is all pretty intriguing...

This explains why Doomsday was so half assed.

But really, this actually fits with the Spy Movie themes TF2 was built off of. For around 2 years we've had nothing but shirtless Australian Business Men, Ghost Knights, Smissmas, Australian Christmas, Meet the Pyro in general and a bunch of other stuff that focused so much on TF2's "Wacky" side that it forgot the actual spy themes.

Then we get Gray Mann murdering his brothers to end a 150-year old war, mysteries lasting three years coming together, robot hoards meant to essentially take over the Hats and Weapons market (AKA the world), the plot actually going somewhere, and Saxton Hale fighting a God damn Yeti.

It feels like TF2 finally got its head back on straight, lore-wise.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

$6 to be able to beat all the missions and get a special weapon.

I fail to see the point to it at all.

I would talk about the game mode itself...assuming The TF2 Team bothered to rent enough servers.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.