Late August update

Well it's about that time where some people are wondering if I'm dead or not again, so I thought I should give an update. I've been busy with lots of different things, here's what I'm involved with at the moment:

FREEMAN'S MIND:

The next episode is underway and will be a longer one. The one after that (45) will unfortunately be delayed more because what I have planned for it presents some unique challenges. To make up for the delays, I'll have to see how busy I am and what my situation is, but I am considering making November "the month of Freeman" where ALL I work on is Freeman's Mind and no other projects and see how many episodes get done during that time. Also I plan on getting the downloadable copy for #43 up soon.

MYSTERY VIDEO PROJECT #1:

While I was originally planning to have the movie project be the only animated thing I was going to work on for the foreseeable future, some interesting developments came up where I will be working on an original short that will be going up sometime early December (won't be Christmas related). It's still uncertain whether this will be filmed using the Unreal 3 engine (UDK) or in Source. If you have mapping experience in either, feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Be sure to send me samples or screenshots of your previous work. Who gets picked will be determined by previous map visual quality + how much free time the person will have. It will involve a forested area and will be in a contemporary setting.

MYSTERY VIDEO PROJECT #2:

In another set of interesting circumstances, I've agreed to help with a video project that may become a series. I won't be directing or animating it, but I am doing the writing for it and voice acting for one of the characters. More details will be revealed later.

MOVING:

My past has caught up with me and I am moving to a mysterious location once again. I'll be leaving in about 2 weeks, I may not have internet or a place to record for a little while afterwards, but I'll get on track ASAP. I'll get the next FM video uploaded before I leave.

T-SHIRTS:

Work is slowly progressing to set up an online store so that people will be able to buy Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection t-shirts (with more stuff later). I'm hoping this will become fully operational in a month or two with more shirt designs rolling out later on.

ADHD version: Ross is working on stuff! More videos coming!

The Polish army not tolerating your green lightning zapping their cities at random anymore? Fine. That's it Poland, you're on The List.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

To Freeman's month.

I'm a bit worried about it.

It's maybe pretty obvious, but I'd like to point out such a thing, wouldn't it be better to stretch the writing and thinking part in near future (now->end of September). So that coming up with new script aka "scenario" won't become a bottleneck.

Still :D GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT :D I miss FM

My past has caught up with me and I am moving to a mysterious location once again.

When you say stuff like this, I see this image of Bruce Banner in the old 1970's Hulk series, walking down a road, trying to get a ride from passing cars, with a sad music playing in the background...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

My past has caught up with me and I am moving to a mysterious location once again.

When you say stuff like this, I see this image of Bruce Banner in the old 1970's Hulk series, walking down a road, trying to get a ride from passing cars, with a sad music playing in the background...

U4_5c1OJXc4

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

The Polish army not tolerating your green lightning zapping their cities at random anymore? Fine. That's it Poland, you're on The List.

The meetup was on 4th of August.... You think he quickly switched continents after that? :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

The meetup was on 4th of August.... You think he quickly switched continents after that? :D

The green lighting was a side effect of the teleporter, duh.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I'm all for more Freeman's Mind of course, being one of my favourite shows on Machinima and I think you're doing a very good job at keeping it consistently interesting and fun to watch. I also think the gap between each episode makes it more awesome when you finally do release one. ;)

Other than that I am definitely interested in your more ambitious projects and I hope to see them released some day.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Statements like this make me think of sinister agents in suits searching for you and listening to ear-pieces and whatnot.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Moving so much isnt healthy Ross...

I know this because I've moved 12 times and I'm not even 20... my mental stability? why it's 33.3%!

Hope you move somewhere nice!

Black Mesa: Source is to be released on September 14, 2012 at 8:47 AM EST.

I just thought I'd share the good news with whoever happens to be viewing this forum right now. :D

"I'm not really the sentimental type, but.... well, no, I'm not."