Post what you're doing right now

I didn't really care for Highschool of the dead for that fact alone. I don't mind ecchi and no doubt love zombie media but the 2 are not something I can mix. idk why but regarding those 2 genre's, it's gotta be 1 or the other.

anywho, waiting for my ride to get here, just killing time.

Retired Forum Moderator

Sitting in Programming Class after midterms waiting to hear my grade. Nervous to say the least.

Retired Forum Moderator

Not necessarily as much as you might assume. Admittedly you're very biased; being a Mormon, but still, it ain't gonna be quite as bad as you think.

OT: Watching Tumblr flip out over the election.

you're very biased; being a Mormon
biased; being a Mormon

Oh is that why I at reacting the way I am? Being a Mormon has nothing to do with it. I am reacting this way because mr.obama is by far the worst thing to happen to this country. That is not something I say lightly, and I know I'm going to get some hate for saying it, but the short and long term effects of what he has done and will do will be a grate manny nails in this country's coffin.

May God bless America because we are going to need it.

Ps. Chuck I'm not mad at you, just clarifying that.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Not necessarily as much as you might assume. Admittedly you're very biased; being a Mormon, but still, it ain't gonna be quite as bad as you think.

biased; being a Mormon

Oh is that why I at reacting the way I am? Being a Mormon has nothing to do with it. I am reacting this way because mr.obama is by far the worst thing to happen to this country. That is not something I say lightly, and I know I'm going to get some hate for saying it, but the short and long term effects of what he has done and will do will be a grate manny nails in this country's coffin.

Not to start a debate, but good ol' Mr. Romney would be just as bad. We'd be equally screwed.

Feel free to send it via PM if you want to, but I'm very curious to hear your reasons for thinking that, especially considering the former atrocity in office.

As for me, I'm gonna go get ready for my final midterm. Thank god it's drawing and doesn't require a hefty amount of hard thought and logic/deductive reasoning because I'm currently under the worst sleep deprivation I've ever been in. And no, that's not exaggerating. The last time I had any semblance of sleep was monday morning when I woke up to start my first final.

Retired Forum Moderator

biased; being a Mormon

Not to start a debate, but good ol' Mr. Romney would be just as bad. We'd be equally screwed.

Agreed. Hooves, flaccidify your raging political boner. Obama was most definitely the lesser of the two evils. Romney was an absolute fucktard when it came to social policy. Overturn Roe v. Wade may have been the most retarded method of securing a vote demographic ever, because it didn't. Now if America was fucking intelligent, we wouldn't have this bullshit two-party system and Gary Johnson would be our president, which would have been fucking marvelous. So many americans are actually Libertarians, but they have a fear of the word for whatever reason. Libertarian is the best theoretical policy I have ever seen, but you never see it in action, so I wouldn't know what it would be like in that aspect.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

What? It supports all forms of social freedom, such as abortion, gay rights, and bearing arms. But it also comes with the economic perks of the conservatives. I want welfare privatized and taxes lowered like 13-year-old ball sacks. The government should not be able to take anyone's money that they earned for any reason other than providing for the basic services of military protection and transportation management.

If you want to hear my rant on prisons and the death penalty, feel free to ask. Otherwise:

OT: Debating politics and taking a dump.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Plotting

Giggity.

Listening to music in the atrium at my school really loudly because everyone here is being boring again.

Retired Forum Moderator