Post what you're doing right now

finishing up an unhealthy long play session of Assassin's Creed 3.

Why... why is this game so damn good?

Retired Forum Moderator

Ragequit playing MGS3 on European Extreme.

accurate.

About to return to reading, after failing an attempt to pour a glass of orange juice in the dark. I sure hope I wiped everything off the floor completely.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ragequit playing MGS3 on European Extreme.

accurate.

About to return to reading, after failing an attempt to pour a glass of orange juice in the dark. I sure hope I wiped everything off the floor completely.

Reading? Reading what? And if its not fallout equestria then I will find you, and I will slap you in the face with my di...ll pickle collection

non-euclidean fuck machine

It's only takenme 16 years of hell, but I've finally made my father happy with me. He looked at my grades online and had no negative remarks. He then came up to my room, seemingly expecting me to be using teh iPod, but found me doing my homework for Physics. He gave me my fucking Xbox back. AHHHHHH! :D

SO. MUCH. FUCKING. HAPPY.

I'M GONNA FUCKIN ESPLODE!!!!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's only takenme 16 years of hell, but I've finally made my father happy with me. He looked at my grades online and had no negative remarks. He then came up to my room, seemingly expecting me to be using teh iPod, but found me doing my homework for Physics. He gave me my fucking Xbox back. AHHHHHH! :D

SO. MUCH. FUCKING. HAPPY.

I'M GONNA FUCKIN ESPLODE!!!!

That's grate! now go read fallout equestria

Finishing up reading and about to switch to TF2. As for what I'm reading, It's called Andromeda Strain and it's written by a genius.

Retired Forum Moderator

Saw the movie version(s), which I will assume is superior in every possible way.
movie version
superior in every possible way.

You see, this is called "flawed logic" and is unfortunately a thriving reality in this day and age.

Anywho, going to take a shower.

Retired Forum Moderator

Remember that thing about life turnin around and me having my Xbox to occupy my time? Well it's WiFi broke. It doesn't connect to our network anymore. So like, fuck this shit and all that jazz. I'm back to just working my ass off til Christmas and having less fun. Because Singleplayer BF3 gets old REALLY fast.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Sitting in my schools Anime Club about to play TF2 because nothing is being shown lol

I should totally bring my laptop to anime club and play TF2 on it while they show Black Cat, aka the most generic anime ever (I am the greatest at killing people but I don't take orders from anyone also I'm a teenager and I fight people with random mysterious magical powers). Arakawa under bridge I'll watch though because I love it's randomness and High School of the Dead is awesome if you can get past the fact that the director often times forgets he is no longer directing hentai.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Sitting in my schools Anime Club about to play TF2 because nothing is being shown lol
High School of the Dead is awesome if you can get past the fact that the director often times forgets he is no longer directing hentai.

How is that bad? I LOVE that show