Post what you're doing right now

I have 00000001 life(s) because I live on the Internet born and razed, YouTube was where I spent most of my days, then a cupel of trolls who where up to no good started making trouble in my comment(hood?) I got in one little fight and the mods got scared and said -

That's all I got. I was trying to make a parity of the fresh prince of bell air theam song.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Okay Chuck, let's get back on topic.

Currently in Tensome. 9 girls and me. Yeah, I'm kind of that awesome, but take however you like 8-)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Shiny, you didn't let me finish. I was going to say that those Nine girls' names were "Position, Velocity, Acceleration, Time, Force, Gravity, Vector, Pencil, and Paper."

Aka, I'm doing Physics Homework.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I like how they never gave an actual description of the BFG acronym, so everyone assumes Big Fucking Gun. I like to think it's "Bunnies and Flying Gerbils" edition.

Actually, in the original Ultimate Doom manual they state it stands for "Big Fraggin Gun" or "Big Friggin Gun" so there was an explanation for it. I can prove this considering I own a real copy of the original Doom.

Also, in the movie it was used as an acronym for "Bio-Force Gun", though that makes it a totally different weapon considering the original BFG uses plasma.

But yeah, "Big Fucking Gun" is the unofficial fan name for the gun since, well, it's a big fucking gun!

Edit: Upon closer inspection, the Doom manual does not list any name for the weapon. Oh well, I am pretty sure id at some point disclosed what BFG stands for. Oh well... it's a big fucking gun to me.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I actually did do a little reading a while back and I can assure you, id never said what it stood for. So I'll just call it "Bunnies and Flying Gerbils"