Post what you're doing right now

Same here. After months of just getting into bed to late and getting out of bed early, I finally manage to squeeze in a good 8hour sleep over night, wake up and feel tired as hell.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That may be due to an inconsistent sleeping pattern. I've generally been under the impression that regular sleep is often better than simply getting more sleep every once in a while.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Well, I'm not falling back to sleep anytime soon. Not all that tired anyways and I'm hearing weird noises in my front yard I don't care to check. (especially with all the bear and mountain lion sightings lately)

Think I'll just play some 360 for a while.

Retired Forum Moderator

I, too, have not been getting enough sleep. School is such a chore. Studying and homework, on top of ponies and this forum, give me very little rest. Weekends are my only reprieve. Get everything done on Friday and sleep in until 8 the next morning. Still tired, though.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Okay, now I really want to getthis to page one-hundred. Mods forgive me, but it's time to:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I gotta keep on, keep on, keep on, keep on Spammin through the night.

D:<

I am about to sleep. You ruined my day with your excessive posting Cluttershy, and it's only 4am >:(.

D:<

I am about to sleep. You ruined my day with your excessive posting Cluttershy, and it's only 4am >:(.

How does this ruin your day? I am simply spamming to get this thread to page 100. Call it OCD, but I just need it. It's not like I'm poking you constantly without stopping. Just ignore the posts in move on. Just let me have this, please.

I'm very sorry if I bothered you axeldeath.

And I apologize to any mods or admins that may be shaking their heads in disapproval right now.

But I sincerely and from the bottom of my heart, promise to never do this again.

If you would like to explain your situation to me, I will take your complaint into consideration before spamming another post, but for now I don't have enough information from you to make a decisive decision.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

IT BURNS.

I MUST SEPARATE YOUR POSTS WITH MY OWN

BUT THE PAIN IS NIGH UNBEARABLE!

PAGE 100

ARE WE DONE HERE?!

-edit-

Just look what you've done, my third double post since I joined... I'm going to go have a cry now :(

I like how page 100 was ruined by spam.

I'm eating breakfast and laughing at these fools.

Retired Forum Moderator