Post what you're doing right now

I'm watching "The Nostradamus Effect", on the History Channel. Nothing like a little mid-afternoon apocalyptic hype.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

...i was searching for cat food all around the house, then i find a book entitled "A position a day keeps the love doctor away!" in my parent's room. it's a book on daily sex positions...

i'm going to Blow my brains out with a shotgun, excuse me.

That sounds almost as bad as when I found a toy under my parents' bed when looking for wrapping paper... When I was 10.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Because of you guys I am looking for some One Piece episodes.

I'm plotting a murder after finding out someone likes what I consider to be an insult to anime :@

Relaxing from a busy work week. Quiet, slow, do-nothing saturdays are great for this.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Watching Tron: Legacy.

STARZ? I saw it too :)

Chili dogs... never again.

Occupied.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I should really get to bed. I'll just wait until this iPod runs out of battery:)

Pondering continuing surfing D-art for whatever or going to bed early so I can get a good start tomorrow on my work before cousin's party.

Retired Forum Moderator