Post what you're doing right now

Waking up, enjoying the headache brought on by my allergy.

Freaking Spring...

Ugh. Pollen.

Anyway, I'm waking up, (somewhat) enjoying the cool, brisk fall weather. I'm still so used to the muggy, 95F days of summer.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I know exactly what you mean. The world's color pallet is slowly getting warmer and It's SO PRETTY!!! :mrgreen:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Thinking about playing TF2 and drinking coffee. Done it before and it's awesome.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Just woke up. Slept in 2 hours too long and need to eat breakfast and take my meds to start working.

Retired Forum Moderator

Thinking about playing TF2 and drinking coffee. Done it before and it's awesome.

Thinking, playing TF2 or drinking coffee?

:mrgreen:

I think I'll sneak into the kitchen and steal something...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Thinking, playing TF2 or drinking coffee?

:mrgreen:

Playing TF2 and drinking coffee. :P

Right now, I'm rather worried about the "hairy, crazy ant" infestation in the South; they may come to Georgia next...

I feel so peacefully sleepy. It's the mood that women love... The Cuddle Mood.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Just finished having lunch. Here, I took a picture of it

th_IMG-20111009-00215-1.jpg

Click to enlarge

Now I'm thinking of taking a nap.

th_IMG-20111009-00215-1.jpg

Click to enlarge

Now I'm thinking of taking a nap.

Whst drink is that?

Just tried to put one of Jek Jek's DA journal entries through google translate. Didn't turn out so well. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

Going to bed. It's 22:15

I mean 10:15 pm.

I can't wait for new year. I dunno. The weather is awfull, it's cold, windy and rainy. I want winter already.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc488/blog_jc2/IMG-20111009-00215-1.jpg]p><p>Now I

Whst drink is that?

That is Fanta. I like orange flavored beverages.

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc488/blog_jc2/fanta.jpg' alt='fanta.jpg'>

I remember a few years back reading... I think it was an EU study, that claimed one of the ingredients caused degeneration of mitochondrial DNA... eh, I guess everything is harmful one way or another.

Just tried to put one of Jek Jek's DA journal entries through google translate. Didn't turn out so well. :/

Ah, good ol' fashion stalking. Right on. ;)

You should check out EnviMea's deviantART page. The girl is as badass as usual. Shame she doesn't come around here anymore.

Ohwow, I totally forgot about her. Whatever happened to her?

Anypirate, I just got done watching PotC: The Curse of the Black Pearl. On to Dead man's chest, my favorite.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah, good ol' fashion stalking. Right on. ;)

I saw "MLP" among the Polish and got curious. :P But the translator did such a poor job I learned just about as much as I already knew. XD

anywho, about to upload a 3 year old skull sketch I did once. Was for my senior year art class and I went a bit far. :P

Retired Forum Moderator