Post what you're doing right now

Most people with tendonitis say it always comes back. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news :(

Laying on my couch enjoying a chocolate cupcake (I've gotten over it) and having fun with dis her iPaud.

I think of the fanfiction every time I eat a cupcake.

Also known as "Username"

Sad to hear that, JJT. I hope you'll feel better later on. *hug*

Gahhh.... I hate hugging!

Anyway, I'm listening to me favourite radio and searching DA for new interesting pictures until I fall asleep. G'night everyone!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I think of it every time I hear "cannibalism" or something involving dismemberment (it comes up a lot more than you would think)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Most people with tendonitis say it always comes back. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news :(

Laying on my couch enjoying a chocolate cupcake (I've gotten over it) and having fun with dis her iPaud.

well hell.

ah well, speaking of cupcakes, the security guard at my college walked up and gave me one. I felt special. XD

anywho, I'm back home enjoying some keylime yogurt and chillaxing.

Retired Forum Moderator

ah well, speaking of cupcakes, the security guard at my college walked up and gave me one. I felt special. XD

Wait, what?... Weird. I've never gotten a cupcake from a security guard. One once frisked me, which in my mind counted as getting to second base, but that's about it.

Well, as I continue to upload random stuff to mi deviantART account, I checked out the STEAM store and found a midweek madness sale of Duke Nukem Forever for USD 9.99. Bought it :D

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Wait, what?... Weird. I've never gotten a cupcake from a security guard. One once frisked me, which in my mind counted as getting to second base, but that's about it.

I'm friends with the guard that's why. I'm not the only one who received a cupcake today. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Good day to you sir.

Drinking coffee here

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

That is why I am not a Cat person. They do whatever the hell they want. Why am I paying money to keep you alive when you are of no use to me? Dogs, on the other hand, are much more attached to their owners and serve a purpose to the owner.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That is why I am not a Cat person. They do whatever the hell they want. Why am I paying money to keep you alive when you are of no use to me? Dogs, on the other hand, are much more attached to their owners and serve a purpose to the owner.

But when they're puppies they do whatever the hell they want as well. Cats don't bark, dogs however do and wake you up whenever they see fit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯