Post what you're doing right now

Going to wake up, planning to go to school, finally and come back.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I got a xbox LIVE trial code and am planning on playing as much as I can, I'm about to play some poker, then maybe some Red Dead or Bioshock online. Halo is also highly possible.

Who knows? Sky's the limit.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Pfft i got ripped off with my live code i got with Halo 2. Got it H2 yesterday with a nice sticker on the front saying 1month free trial. But looking inside i discovered it expired 2years ago.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've been holding onto this code for about four months. Since I can't afford to buy a subscription right now, but also want to play grand theft auto online, I decided to sacrifice it. I'm glad it wasn't expired.

Luckily the place I work sells the cards, and I get a discount, so it'll be easier to buy some LIVE time.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Waking up, listening to Midnigh Oil for keep my mind awake and in good mood.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Wondering what black magic my computer is capable of to completely and successfully install Morrowind in under 10 seconds. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

Wondering what black magic my computer is capable of to completely and successfully install Morrowind in under 10 seconds. O_o

SATA 3. 3 gigs a second transfer rate, that's how.

Hi Friend.

Anxiously waiting for a text back on criticism of some freehand I did.

Hi Friend.

Doodling dragons like a bloody idiot... I hate digital... :(

mess_by_figunaye-d4alaqg.jpg

omg! That is awesome! Those sketches are amazing! And looks like the characters have some kind of personality too, not just like accurate drawings of rare species in a biologist's point of view.

By the way, I'm making some plans for a lego robot for a robot building competition.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

mmm spaghetti. Although I've been kinda spoiled by the sauce my parents use. Not quite the same with other kinds. :/

Just finishing up a most glorious nostalgia trip from CoD 2. I miss those days.

Retired Forum Moderator