Post what you're doing right now

It's almost the end of year exams and my sister got a virus, now I'm coming down with it D:<

It's kept her and my Dad in bed for the last 8 days, hopefully it hits worst after I've finished my exams.

Feel even more like absolute shit. I don't feel like doing anything(including eating, which i haven't done today). So much so i don't even feel like watching Extra Credits.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just finished watching all the Extra Credits episodes. This is so strange. Now i have to find ways to entertain myself until the next episode comes out(which would be tomorrow).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Putting every MLP episode from Season 1 on my flash drive and watch them on sweet sweet high def TV with sweet sweet sound amplifying headset. Thank you, TurtleBeach.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

What kind of turtle beach do you have? I used to have the X11's but to be honest i was overall not that satisfied with them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

X11. Must be a personal taste thing. Me personally, I enjoy my headsets when they have nice giant soft cushions on the ends so your ears don't hurt more than they do when you blast THIS all day:

pxYVa1z2-_k

I just finished watching all the Extra Credits episodes. This is so strange. Now i have to find ways to entertain myself until the next episode comes out(which would be tomorrow).

i'm just gonna leave this here ;)

1VChPh-JK9o

Btw pink, i'm using X11s right now, aren't they great? to bad they're a bit heavy and mess up your neck a bit :/ the sound is damn amazing though :D

Thinking about a nap since I spent all night last night playing Rolllercoaster Tycoon, but I'll probably do it again tonight till I have another day of work tomorrow.

If I don't post again in a day or two, I probably died falling asleep driving to work.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Marveling at the fact that my hair is capable of tying itself into knots sailors could only dream of.

Retired Forum Moderator

Thinking about a nap since I spent all night last night playing Rolllercoaster Tycoon, but I'll probably do it again tonight till I have another day of work tomorrow.

If I don't post again in a day or two, I probably died falling asleep driving to work.

Rollercoaster Tycoon is such a time sink. I got that game when I was about 8 in a box of cereal. The only things that took more time than it was Zoo Tycoon, Age of Empires and Dungeon Siege.

Btw pink, i'm using X11s right now, aren't they great? to bad they're a bit heavy and mess up your neck a bit :/ the sound is damn amazing though :D

Definitely worth my 60 bucks.

In box of cereal.

I want such thing! Now! Why I've never got anything like thisssssssss.......!?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"