Post what you're doing right now

I like green tea... Kinda.

Back on topic: About to move out of my Minecraft starter house and build one in the sky.

I feel that the Aether mod would be perfect for you. You could build your own Cloudsdale, out of clouds of course.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like green tea... Kinda.

Back on topic: About to move out of my Minecraft starter house and build one in the sky.

I feel that the Aether mod would be perfect for you. You could build your own Cloudsdale, out of clouds of course.

I tried installing it 3 times already, I used the outdated tutorial once and all the updated tutorials didn't work for me.

Also known as "Username"

I'm trying to figure out why I never installed Adblock before... Also, preparing to leave for college on the 20th.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm going home from a university course called "Chinese art of movement". That was good. I feel like I'm alive compared the time when I sit in front of the screen at home. Half of the time was about learning kung fu and self defense stuff, the other half was some kind of chi kong, air breathing techniques. Oh, here's the bus I'm getting on.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I'm sitting at feeling like absolute shit. My throat was hurting yesterday. I thought it will be over after a good night sleep.....Nope.avi

Now my throat hurts even more, my nose hurts like crazy(i thought breathing through my mouth would make it less painful, but noooo Mr throat hurt has to ruin that too. I should learn to breath through ears, think of the possibilities. But then again earing would be quite annoying. Wow I'm just rambling now....in parentheses) and i have a headache.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯