Post what you're doing right now

I never said creepy or weird. I said I'm having constant anxiety dreams that are stressing me out. I wake up in the morning highly disoriented because of them.

Anywho, I'm listening to remixes on youtube and about to watch some MLP.

Retired Forum Moderator

Reading random things about Australia. And begining to like it more and more.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Enjoying my new name and watching MGS4 videos.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Organizing my musical library in my computer.

I have many hours of music that have been repeatedly attempted at being organized- a folder called "various artists" has been attempted in being properly organized by genre, and then song by song, and then in one giant album called Internet.

Now I'm reversing all that, retaining only their Titles and composers and otherwise having them all fit in the nebulous group of "Unknown Artist, Unknown Album, Unknown Genre, Unknown Year".

I am sick and tired of looking at the ordered Library and seeing everything I've organized corrupted by here and there seeing a random artist or genre or whatever that only contains one song, interrupting otherwise very well kept discographies.

What certainly doesn't help however is a recent addition of 9 hours of Bach music, much of which does not have a listen Artist, so all that ties them together is their composer.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.