Post what you're doing right now

alright good night, MK..hopefully for real this time..you shouldn't lie to us..i'll send Blue to come and find you. ever been killed by a guy in a Blue suit? it can only happen once. twice if he fails though..but he won't. :D:lol:

caffeine buzz is what i'm doing right now.

i'm considering drinking another can...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Yelling

Getting a Haircut

Digesting Ribs

Hill Defense

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I'm in school, first days of school and we don't have much to do.

I have two hours of work on Mac and I'll go home. Finally

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Just watched the Invention of Lying, amazing first 30 minutes, but the last third of the movie really dropped the standard.

I just sent this video that my friend and I's studio made to Pure Studios in Australia, hope you guys like it.

It was mostly just to show the guys at Pure Studios what we could do so the music isn't the focus, it's the video. Follow this link to check out our videos, Pure Studios liked us enough to hire us so that they can outsource videos to us if they get too much work from clients. It was made in Adobe After Effects CS5 BTW.

r06focHCVRI

Just woke up an hour ago having a damned Anxiety Attack, :( trying to calm my nerves.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Imagining what BTGbullseye would look like as one of the magic soldiers I drew.

He would probably be that covert agent guy with the top hat and suspicious eyes. He looks into secret government files and finds the people most in need of a box of pop-tarts or a punch in the skull.

Thanks to his field experience he no longer mixes up the two.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.