T-SHIRT STORE LAUNCHED!

Happy Black Friday Eve everyone! With a lot of help, the store for t-shirts is now up! A big thanks goes to Sean Britton, who not only is an animator in the upcoming video and long-term movie project, but will also be running the store. If you have any questions regarding the shirts, go ahead and contact him here about it. He is in charge of all shirt-related activity, the only thing I've done is design the shirts and approve their final look.

Shirt prices will be about $20 before shipping (more for extra colors). We can't get the prices much lower than that without owning our own illicit sweatshop factory, sorry. We WILL be shipping internationally, however it may be a high price for shipping overseas from America. I don't have any control over that. We might be able to get it down in the future, that will be Sean's department.

We are launching with 4 shirt designs, but we can have many more in the future if we get enough sales. For the FM quotes, I tried to pick ones that people might want to wear a shirt of even if they were unfamiliar with the show. I think most of these will be funny to other people whether they watch the show or not. If only 3 people buy a shirt, well, at least those 3 people were able to get a shirt. If we get enough to break even however, you can expect the following designs in the near future:

-Freeman's Mind Quote: "Not everyone is cut out to be me"

-Freeman's Mind Quote: "Science will thank me someday"

-Freeman's Mind Quote: "I know almost everything"

-Freeman's Mind Quote: "Robots are the only friends I need"

-Freeman's Mind Quote: "Everyone is crazy except me"

-Freeman's Mind Quote: "Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser"

-Freeman's Mind Quote: "I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute"

-Freeman's Mind Quote: "Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator"

-Civil Protection Logo (yellow on black)

-Civil Protection Logo (orange on black)

-Accursed Farms logo

-Any other video-related design that gets enough popular support

So go ahead and buy a shirt if you want!

- - - -

In other news, I'm still working non-stop to finish the next video, it will be done in a couple days, but may not go up until the end of November. Also on a personal note, I LOVE watching Black Friday mob videos, so if anybody finds or records any wild ones this year, go ahead an link in the forum or send me a link.

ADHD version: Buy a shirt!

Hm, having a t-shirt with the phrase 'Science will thank me someday' does sound tempting, but shipping to the UK....

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Hm, having a t-shirt with the phrase 'Science will thank me someday' does sound tempting, but shipping to the UK....

I know dude, I wish there was a way to lower it. I really do. However, the shipping does not increase no matter how many shirts your order. So you can order a set and it will not raise the shipping any more. I will be talking with USPS, FedEx and UPS tomorrow to see if we can get that price lower.

No no, I entirely understand that the shipping overseas costs money, there's no changing that. :P

If I decide to order a t-shirt I'll bite the bullet of overseas shipping costs.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I would love to have the “Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator” t-shirt.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I just ordered a shirt!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I am going to buy more when you come out with ones with quotes on them!1

thats awesome news,i can't wait! I must say I am a huge fan and your comedy is superb Ross. You and your team of people really have something going =D I can't wait for more great news!

Alright, well if you could come up with the amount of savings i would get for 8 of those shirts that I ordered; 6XL;1 Medium; 1 Small then let me know. I am very serious about this order and I wish to know if a savings would indeed be possible and how much it would potentially be. Thank you. =D

Alright I just bought the rest, I can't wait till they are done! Thanks again guys! I have been waiting for t-shirts to come out for a long time!

I have another quote from the episodes you should add.

"I brush with death so often I should start giving him high fives from now on.

Would make my day =D

Yes! The first T-Shirts have been sold! The empire will grow! In the end, we'll have T-Shirts for every single quote. Even one for Particle Bat!

"I spotted the Particle Bat in ep. 37. I KNOW I'M NOT CRAZY!"

Ok, so I ordered a Civil Protection shirt.

Order_JC.jpg

Does this mean there have been 153 orders before mine?

No, it means 23 actually, the numbering system started at 130 I think from previous testing. Also it may count cancelled orders too, I'm not sure.

Damn it, I want ALL the quotes! I can't think of any single t-shirt quote I'd want more than the others. Maybe I should order them all and never have a shortage of t-shirts. xD

Actually I bought 9! two separate orders because I wasn't sure what i wanted to do exactly haha. I got a bunch of the quantum shirt because the other sizes are for my family. They are going to love them! I am sooooo excited haha. I am in college and a bunch of my buddies are going to flip when they see the shirts because most of them watch the videos as well. =D

Are the sizes standard American sizes? I saw on the webpage width and height measurements for the front of the shirts but is that for non-US customers? Basically, if I take a certain size in standard American sizing, I can expect the same basic fit from this store?