Oops

I almost did the same thing luckily my glass of fluid(don't ask) was on the other side of the table.

I wouldn't even think of asking, but the way you phrased it makes me curious. In an "I probably don't want to know, but now I have to know" sort of way.

It's some sort of weird black fluid only available in east and north east Europe(produced by russians(that's a terrible label to put on your drink) tastes ok but yeah my carpet has a small black pool on it since that stuff is unclenable but hey at least it's tasty(not the carpet) :D

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

My computer is higher than that so if I spill anything (I mean anything), it's just going to possibly.. OMG THE 2TB EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE!!! (Moves to a safer spot). That's better, so yeah I don't have to worry so much about coffee drinking near mine 8-)

Errr OR... Um... Ah... I could maybe put the coffee over to my left, that seems like a good idea...

I just... I don't even...

• "Got Backups?"

As I insist on keeping external and offsite backups frequently updated, I can at least be sure that I'm not going to lose much data when disaster strikes.

If your sound card still isn't working, try sticking it in the fridge for a few days... It can sometimes leech out a little extra water. (emphasis on "sometimes")

If you need assistance in finding a decent card please let me know. :)

If there's any water on the card, it turning into ice would make things worse D;

I said fridge, not freezer. It only works if you have a "low moisture" capable fridge, and have the switch for it set to "on".

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I dropped my USB charger head for my Xperia J in a cup of water by accident once. I had to get all the damn water out of it. Left it alone for a week, tested it on a empty row of sockets with a surge protector. Worked perfectly fine.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

I dropped my USB charger head for my Xperia J in a cup of water by accident once. I had to get all the damn water out of it. Left it alone for a week, tested it on a empty row of sockets with a surge protector. Worked perfectly fine.

Unless it was plugged into an outlet at the time, it really doesn't compare to Ross's problem...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.