New Old Interview

Hey everyone, my computer is now fully functional again, but spilling water into it did delay the next episode of Freeman's Mind. I'm working to get the next one out as soon as possible, in the meantime, I'm putting up an audio interview I've been meaning to post for a few weeks now. Here are the links:

Interview web page

Direct link to interview

This interview was actually recorded in summer of 2012, before the whole Machinima.com fiasco started, so I don't know how much of what I said is still accurate. It was later posted by the group in late April of this year, which I delayed releasing because Freeman's Mind was coming back, then forgot about it for a couple weeks. But I have remembered and am posting it now while I stall for time in getting more Freeman's Mind done!

Also in this interview it sounds like a robot imposter of myself filled in for me; I have no memory of how this happened. I hope it answered the questions correctly.

They could've done some work on sound settings on their side or edit the recording... Nice interview but I couldn't understand 20% of monosyllables said with metallic accent. Still great to listen to an interview I haven't heard before. There were even some questions that haven't been asked 10 times before!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Good to hear you again. Little hard to follow though, I'm amazed the interviewer didn't give up on it.

Dang, did you call in from a submarine? I can barely follow any of it. :lol:

It's really a shame, too, because the questions and answers sounded like they would be really interesting.

I know it would take a while, but is there any hope of a transcript?

Minus the garbles, of course.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Skype doesn't sound that bad. I regularly skype with my parents abroad.

Sound more like regular mobile phone compression to me.

Yeah wow, I don't know what the deal was. I didn't even realize it was that bad until I posted it yesterday.

Man that is sooo bad I barely understand anything because of the lagging. The fan I have here does not help as well, but without it I'd melt down :D

Nice intervie Ross but I ju wat to a wha ... thou abo eh .. erp the reaso for uh?

:-)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

I understood most of it...I think

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!