New Interview Up

There's a new interview up from Lewis Schofield who runs his own internet radio show and contacted me about having an interview a few weeks back. You can listen to it here:

Link to interview page

I think I might have come across more awkward with my answers in this interview than some of the others, my brain tends to bottleneck my thoughts on some topics where I'm not sure where to begin. He may have edited some of that down though, I'm not sure. Regardless there's some material in this interview not covered in previous ones and a mention of one of the projects I've been involved with. I'll have more information on that at a later date. Also I did remember later the other OTHER project I'm working on that I couldn't remember during the interview, that's also coming later.

In other news, I still plan to have Freeman's Mind out sometime next week, though I can't promise which day yet.

Hey Ross, you can't promise which day the next Freeman's Mind would be out, but can you at least promise it would be up next week at all?

Hey Ross, you can't promise which day the next Freeman's Mind would be out, but can you at least promise it would be up next week at all?
Short of getting hit by a meteor, yes. Really I was aiming for Monday, but I think things are tight enough now that Tuesday might be more realistic. It will be ASAP no matter what.

Actually, Ross IMHO, you should take it easy because I don't want a rushed episode, take as much time as you want/need, you have alot going as of late, I wish you the best of luck with everything and can't wait for a new episode.

Yeah, just take it easy. Most of us are away on summer holiday anyway. Go out and enjoy the Polish nightlife a little. Get wasted for a few days. ;-)

New FM today or tomorrow! :D
Unfortunately not, this one is just taking too long (I think it will be the second longest episode so far), but we're only talking about a delay of a day or two. I plan to make a new post tomorrow on some other stuff.

EDIT: Actually I won't. The new post is related to legal stuff, which I thought was going to be partially settled tomorrow, but it looks like not. What I can promise is Freeman's Mind this week, and probably an additional post this week also.

Short of getting hit by a meteor, yes. Really I was aiming for Monday, but I think things are tight enough now that Tuesday might be more realistic. It will be ASAP no matter what.

Oh my GOD!!! Are you okay?!? Were you at home when it hit? More importantly, how's your computer? Did it survive? I've heard of lightning never striking twice, but this is insane!

Ross these are direct questions to you!

Have you considered doing a FM styled playtrough of Bioshock2 and if so then what do you think of the idea?

Will you do playtroughs of the Half life expantions?

And lastly have you played Heroes of might and magic if so which ones and which do you think are the best?

Please answer at least the last one.

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

Will you do playtroughs of the Half life expantions?

I very much doubt he's going to make videos of the expansions. If you really want to see those games so badly, then there's always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=13&v=XwQGVHpf-fc and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNaJX6gOYMA.[/quote

I want to see the expansions played by Ross not someone else.And I don't want to see them so badly I'm simply asking a question and you're giving me worthless advice.

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

I want to see the expansions played by Ross not someone else.And I don't want to see them so badly I'm simply asking a question and you're giving me worthless advice.

Sorry if I accidently worded that a little rudely, but that was uncalled for.

Sorry if I accidently worded that a little rudely, but that was uncalled for.

Yeah sorry for that I got pissed due to the way you wrote and got rude myself.

I think it will be the second longest episode so far.

Which one was the longest?

According to my information, the longest episode to date is Episode 44 (the one on the cliffside and finding the rocket launcher) clocking in at nearly 12 minutes long. The shortest episode, inversely (excluding Episode 10.5), is Episode 23 (one of the ones where Freeman is going back and forth to power up the track for the tram while having to deal with the gargantua), clocking in at nearly 5 minutes long. The average episode length, according to my figures, is about 7-and-a-half to 7-and-3/4 minutes long.

Just some trivia. :mrgreen: