Quick November Update

Hey this is just some quick news:

I am sick as a DOG right now. I feel like Pinhead from Hellraiser. I guess it's some kind of flu. I forced myself to finish the dialogue to the next Freeman's Mind on Thursday however, right now I'm just waiting on getting the sound effects back, then I'll finish the video and put it up right afterwards. All other video production is halted until I get well again, I've been in agony the past couple days. Once I am better, I'll do another FM episode (after the next one) and RGD as planned, but I don't see it happening for November anymore though.

Also the forums are currently under siege by spam attacks. We're working to resolve it ASAP, but it may be a few days before it's sorted out.

LINK TO FORUM COMMENTS

Also the forums are currently under siege by spam attacks.

Ross -- if you die, can we catapult your diseased corpse at the spammers, or would you plan on being reanimated? Personally, I like the reanimation idea but you seem to be in flu-ass-kicking mode, so we'll have to wait about 50 years I suppose.

Under siege? More like battling for control. The spammers are around every nook and cranny now, I've reported at least 5 messages already.

EDIT: Make that 7 now.

Ross, FM does not take precedence over your goddamned health!

... Are we going to hear sick and tired Freeman? i dont know if that sounds good

As others have said, good luck with having a speedy recovery.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."