Team Fortress 2

u4rbvFJuk80

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I guess the soldier is kinda glad he was trapped in the center of a dead world (tc_hydro), at least there are no spies, besides thats what the heavy gets for dumping the pyro at the spawn.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Guys, since the Competitive thread doesn't get much attention, I decided to post this here as well.

Okay, guys. I've decided to just sign us up, regardless of whether we can do Highlander Season 6, registration for which ends on the 30th of January. Is Accursed Farmers an okay team name with clan tag [AF]?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Exactly :3 And from now on, post in the Competitive thread, as we will soon make the mods restless.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Urgh, Pubs are getting so frustrating. Either your team is so bad that you stand no chance of doing anything or the enemy team is so bad that it just isn't a whole lot of fun. I am not saying I am a great TF2er by any means(I have quite a lot still to learn), but it gets so frustrating playing CTF having 5 spies 3snipers and me as medic. I don't blame anyone for being bad its just....frustrating. Anyspah, I want to get into Competitive a little more. Checked out TF2Lobby, seems like a good start, I'll give it a try later tonight.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Never, i repeat NEVER, play CTF. It is the worst mode in the game. Playing KotH is much better and easier to balance than CTF.

Hey look, Free advertising space.

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN PLAYING COMPETITIVE TF2!

WE HAVE ONE OR TWO SLOTS ON OUR TEAM STILL AVAILABLE TO ANYONE GOOD AT THE GAME (Depending on whether Eedo Baba shows up soon)

WE MAY OR MAY NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN SEASON 6 OF THE UGC HIGHLANDER TOURNAMENT.

CLASS SLOTS CURRENTLY UNDER SPECULATION ARE:

1.Pyro

2.Sniper

3. Demoman

4. Engineer

Two of these slots will definitely be filled by current team members, but the other two are up for grabs, if Eedo Baba does not come back. If he does, we only have one slot available.

Thank you and have a wonderful TFTooey day :D

I'd be willing to play if you need an extra guy. I'm best at soldier, spy or mediic, but if you really need one of those 4 spots filled I could do it.

Karl, Sniper or Engie? Post answer in Competitive thread, plz.

I played my first game on my mac - it works pretty good for me :D

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Sometime I wanna get a bunch of Buff banner soldiers together with a kritzkrieg medic and see how well we can pub stomp. the feedback from all the mini-crits should be enough to keep an almost continual stream of mini-crits, and the kritz medic would help boost incase of buff fall-off. But if that's not a problem we can have a reg medic and maybe uber-juggle as many soldiers as possible.

I was thinking the soldier providing the buff stands back and lets the other 2 attack, building up their rage, and when another pops, they pull back, other soldier moves up, etc. Soldier in back still attacks but doesn't take front like the rest. Medics guard, essentially.

Retired Forum Moderator