Team Fortress 2

That's how it looks when I go sniper on some trade servers... I want to chill and then I get this:

4EB07BFDA65F208F92C25FEA7216AA1138FBD09A

:lol:

Heh... congratulations on your hackusation; it's a milestone of sorts for an aspiring Sniper (or Medic, judging by the screenshot.. although I don't see how a Medic would get accused of hacking by anyone with a quarter of a brain cell).

Whenever it happens, just type some random gibberish into the chat like /enable.hack-aimbot.1337, and proceed with your domination.

Haha xD this might be fun!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Lol, I love chains, especially when they're real in game. Every once in a while, you see a 5 spy chain backstab. One spy stabs, drops down from a balcony, only to be stabbed by a spy who again gets stabbed by a spy. That spy walks by a doorway where another spy is hiding who then turnstabs him and is stabbed by a spy who just decloaked behind him. No lie, this actually happened.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well if you could be a little more specific it would be a little easier to give you some tips.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The best advice I can give you would be: Play to the team's needs. If you have no engineers and three snipers, go engineer. If it's vice versa, then go sniper. Play to the least played class that is most needed. The team does better and you score higher. It'll usually be medic, but you don't have to play medic 24/7, just play for a bit if you can, the team will thank you.

If you want specific tactics that will actually work playing solo, there are too many guides to count already out there with better advice than what you'll likely find here.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

What ABG said is pretty solid, but I think I'll add my 5 cents, as well. I haven't played TF2 in forever, but I have about 1,160 hours on it.

First and foremost, please do not have more than than 2 Snipers or Spies. Ever. If I ever catch 3 people playing Sniper or Spy at once on a team, I will see to it that their heads are eaten off in a tantrum of excessive fury. :evil: The reason I dislike this so much is because Snipers and Spies have rather meager means of defense, so the team won't be very well off in regard to survivability.

Also, use a sensitivity with which you are comfortable. There is no such thing as a best sensitivity; play with what helps you to aim smoothly enough to track, but quickly enough to "snapshot."

Third of all, use a mic when playing Medic. It's not critical in pubs, but if you ever decide to play pro TF2, it is absolutely essential. But even if you don't play pro TF2, I highly recommend a mic period; it's just the most helpful and conducive to your survival as a Medic.

Finally, spawncamp when you can. It sounds bizarre to say this, but it's a perfectly valid and easily circumventable tactic. If you're banned/suspended from the server for doing it, you likely weren't on too good of one anyway.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

For Soldier tips, it helps to always be tracking your target. This does take practice and is sorta've a given but always aim to where your opponent will be when your rocket hits the ground. You have to do it a lot to really calculate the speed and whatnot, but once you get it Soldier comes easy to you.

Also hop around a lot. I do it unconsciously sometimes, and it makes you a harder target.

Also I feel like Pinkie when I hop around.^^

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

The best advice I can give you would be: Play to the team's needs. If you have no engineers and three snipers, go engineer. If it's vice versa, then go sniper. Play to the least played class that is most needed. The team does better and you score higher. It'll usually be medic, but you don't have to play medic 24/7, just play for a bit if you can, the team will thank you.

If you want specific tactics that will actually work playing solo, there are too many guides to count already out there with better advice than what you'll likely find here.

That's why I always must go medic...

:/

That's why I always must go sniper...

:/

Fixed it.

Don't forget about engie!

Also hop around a lot. I do it unconsciously sometimes, and it makes you a harder target.

Also I feel like Pinkie when I hop around.^^

Not necessarily. I find that when the other player jumps it is easier to predict where he/she/it is gonna land.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not if you jump in random spots and do it like I do.

Yeah, but while you are in the air you are not as much in control as you are on the ground. You can air strafe a little, but from my experience it is a lot less useful than just normal ...er.. ground..strafing. It will throw an inexperienced player off but against better opponents I think staying on the ground is your best bet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not if you jump in random spots and do it like I do.

Yeah, but while you are in the air you are not as much in control as you are on the ground. You can air strafe a little, but from my experience it is a lot less useful than just normal ...er.. ground..strafing. It will throw an inexperienced player off but against better opponents I think staying on the ground is your best bet.

Well jumping also makes it harder for enemy snipers to hit you when you're in the middle of a fight with someone so it's got multiple pruposes, and the reason I jump as a soldier is not so much make me harder to hit as it is to allow me a clearer shot to the ground they're standing on. But there are times I use it to dodge, but it's more a reaction to their attack, as in I wait for them to fire a sticky/rockets and I jump to give my self more clearance between it and me.

Retired Forum Moderator