Team Fortress 2

8EV2Mv7kxlo

Quality entertainment here folks.

Now I can't stop watching it... :shock:

Was ist das! :o

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Looks like retardation in wmv format. Anyway, played with Rarity today. Our team had one suicidal Medic. Rarity had a pocket. Our team derped like I don't even know. His team was playing with TEAMWORK! (omg, i kno rite?) Me and some Lt. Shark guy were pissed about this. It was bloody awful.

Yesterday, however, got like a 15 kill streak as Scout. Foundry is officially a new favorite map of mine.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

5f60Fhab-pI

Man, wish there were more of these intervention squads in the tf2 community, just imagine, everyone fighting with honor and teamwork until all the blood has been shed, the points have been capped and all the pieces of intelligence have been taken. :)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

That video is both inspiring to real-life circumstances AND gameplaying. I approve of this Mister Mild and you for finding it and putting it up here. Currently running on 0% battery, lol. Stupid laptop...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Dat video...

I'll just left it here. It's a huge piece of good animation work, but it will damage your brain.

Warning, you watch it for your own.

Wacheet!

24VjyUvYsaY

Just crafted my first hat ever. I am pleased with the results. Anybody wanna tell me the value (considering ABG has item values practically memorized :P )

5FFD4F6F2C194B5BC37112E6EF7D842B05571657

A cheap yet extremely fashionable hat.

true true

Don't you fucking call it cheap. I spent months saving up the metal to craft that thing (I don't get on a lot, you know.)

I WILL CUT YOU!

All the pink is mine.

BA2059F1AF74A0B87DE224A016A8CCED9662FCBE

Hey, wtf is wrong with your Kritzkieg!? :o
It's probably just a reskin, a nice one though. Which seems kind of rare nowadays.

After selling my vintage half-zatoichi for 6.33 refined (paid with 2 keys ,1 ref and 1 rec) i go all derpy craft a hat with the metal, the result:

1826076-red_madame_dixie_large.png

A cheap hat, one can say it is a pretty hat never-the-less but for those who dont know, I HATE playing Pyro. And the day before i had crafted another cheap Pyro hat (but in my opinion better):

Backpack_Vintage_Merryweather.png

Fine, at least i still had my keys, so i check my inventory and find a crate #41, so i decide to sell one key for metal and use the other one on the crate, which could have rewarded me with strange parts (that are worth 1,5 keys) or some cool and fairly pricy hats...the result:

STRANGE DIAMONDBACK

Burning 5,5 Refined for useless crap LIKE A BOSS 8-)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

In my invetory are only hats, misc items, crates and H5. And some weapons I use a lot.

I'm totally run out weapons or metal for sale. That's all because I love trading in this game, so yeah.

I'm waiting for another drop which is as usual between Friday and Sunday :/

I don't feel inadequate at all. I don't have as much time to play this game as you guys. It's taken me almost 2 years to get my first crafted hat, and the majority of that came in the past two weeks. Anywho, I still have yet to get a Market Gardener kill on anyone. It begins to frustrate me...