Team Fortress 2

I think weekends would work best for everybody, usually no work or school. Only that pesky social life getting in the way.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm free at Thursday and Friday afternoon (5pm - 10pm) and at any hour on weekends.

Other days I'm just not able to play for that long.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'll most likely be open Friday night and late Saturday/Sunday afternoon (EST). Not sure about other times.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Guys, just decided to remember you all we already have an thread about coordinated tf2, i guess thats the best place to set up meetings:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1680

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Playing TF2 on trade servers, full of people and micspaming pony songs using HLDJ is the best thing ever!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

So I've basically got all-time TF2 access (so long as my parents aren't her). My friend got me a password hacker, so I know EVERYTHING. Hit me up if you wanna play :)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

roflbott.jpg

I'll get to practicing my Pyroing/sniping posthaste.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

So I've basically got all-time TF2 access (so long as my parents aren't her). My friend got me a password hacker, so I know EVERYTHING. Hit me up if you wanna play :)

wait wat

Retired Forum Moderator

wait wat

My friend gave me a program that tells me the passwords to all the accounts on the computer. However, it's on my sister's craptop, so I would hold yourself, Sublime. I can play, but I can't play well. :|

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

wait wat

My friend gave me a program that tells me the passwords to all the accounts on the computer. However, it's on my sister's craptop, so I would hold yourself, Sublime. I can play, but I can't play well. :|

Awww...