Team Fortress 2

I don't feel inadequate at all. I don't have as much time to play this game as you guys. It's taken me almost 2 years to get my first crafted hat, and the majority of that came in the past two weeks. Anywho, I still have yet to get a Market Gardener kill on anyone. It begins to frustrate me...
You might want to think about getting a rocket jumper if you want market gardener kills. Even then, you need to be good at rocket jumping. If I play market gardener + mantreads for an hour, I get maybe 8-9 kills. Mostly just standard melee kills.

I don't feel inadequate at all. I don't have as much time to play this game as you guys. It's taken me almost 2 years to get my first crafted hat, and the majority of that came in the past two weeks. Anywho, I still have yet to get a Market Gardener kill on anyone. It begins to frustrate me...

Don't feel bad; I don't have a Bonk Helm named "Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen - He was #1!" either.

I vehemently covet it, though. :twisted:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

1WPGviuEJqo

No idea WTF is this but it made me lol.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Give me all your strange weapons, NOW!

Just traded for a Strange Medigun today. I wanna know if the guy ripped me off.

I gave him:

Strange Shotty

Strange Frontier Justice

2 Ref

1 Key

I really feel like I overpayed -_-

Oh, and by the way:

29A447715E59918D75C0634DA7DF70E13B2FC8E8

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

The Strange Medigun is worth about a key minimum price, so yes. You got jacked big time.

Either way, you got scammed. Best not to dwell on it though so don't even worry about it.

I didn't give him the key yet. I was telling him I would give it to him once my Birthday came (24th).

I think where I got scammed though was when he told me it was Festive as well, which it's not.

So should I tell him this and see what happens? He's my friend on Steam at present.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

If you already got the medigun from him with the 2 refined, shotty, and frontier, just stop now. You already overpaid it so just cut your losses here.

The chances are very slim that he would give anything back. You could still ask him, but it's unlikely.

I'm just glad you didn't give him the key

It was strange, but it wasn't festive as he had said before. I'm just going to tell him up. We don't even know where the other is from. He can't do anything about it.

HEY BITCHES! WHO WANTS TO PLAY A LITTLE TF2 TONIGHT? I'll be on around 10:30 EST and I want to see if we can load a server and play some highlander.

HEY BITCHES! WHO WANTS TO PLAY A LITTLE TF2 TONIGHT? I'll be on around 10:30 EST and I want to see if we can load a server and play some highlander.

This could be fun. I do currently pay for a UK based TF2 server. Trouble is that means it may be a tad laggy for those in the US.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

...I would, but I have the CRCT (Criterion Referenced Competency Test) until Tuesday; it's a Georgia standardized test. I also have a math EOCT (End of Course Test) in early May... :|

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?