Team Fortress 2

Meet The Pyro is out:

WUhOnX8qt3I

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Been trying out the new rifle.

Love it completely. :D the only drawback is the reduced bodyshot damage, but come on. that's barely a drawback. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

So I just noticed some curious stuff in the new doomsday map, Im pretty sure someone from the tf2 wiki already beat me to it, but anyway, I noticed (with the help of noclip), that the banana peels you find in the map actually create a possible escape route for poopy joe (the monkeynaut), it starts under the rocket, goes through the exhaust pipes walks by the middle of the map, goes to the BLU spawn, and then goes to the edge of the map (inside a mine cart near the australium briefcase) and then ends up on the top of a watertower outside the map. And inside the BLU spawn, there is an off-limits zone that contains blurry pictures of some tf2 classes + an old map with slightly modified skectches of some maps as well as different names for the said maps, gonna have to investigate if there are any clues on those maps. Finally, if you are using the new pyrovision inside the RED spawn, you cant see the paper that says poopy joe is dead, while you still can see all the other papers. Meaning the pyro knows poopy joe is alive :D .

and I was testing the new scout shotgun - it's great only if you don't jump but run a lot.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

That's the reason I'd be inclined to prefer the Scattergun, Jek; Scouts tend to not have very long lifespans without their jumps.

I'm still ambiguous as to the new Soldier weapon. Pyros will probably have a blast (pun not intended) with it, but Engineers? Three rockets simultaneously hitting their buildings would be devastating.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

TF2 birthday mode

Scout: Hey look! Our blood is confetti!

Pyro: When is it not?

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

That's the reason I'd be inclined to prefer the Scattergun, Jek; Scouts tend to not have very long lifespans without their jumps.

I'm still ambiguous as to the new Soldier weapon. Pyros will probably have a blast (pun not intended) with it, but Engineers? Three rockets simultaneously hitting their buildings would be devastating.

Well, If you jump you move slower, you're in the air but for enemies, especially heavy is easier to aim at you when you're in the air.

Using the new gun and having the full boost makes you move really fast and you don't need to jump at all.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Personally, I'm a fan of some of the buffs they gave to our present weapons. While the Equalizer will be sorely missed, I think everyone now prefers the escape plan. True, my days of rocket jumping in spawn just so I could run around and rape scouts in the face are gone, but the nerf definitely balanced out the weapon.

Also, LOVE the GRU fix, and I might actually use my Xbow now with the reload speed boost.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Flamethrower buff. Making the damage output on the Backburner equal to the Stock was definitely a great thing, but increasing the damage output on the Stock to do so is what I'm not so sure about.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well, If you jump you move slower, you're in the air but for enemies, especially heavy is easier to aim at you when you're in the air.

Using the new gun and having the full boost makes you move really fast and you don't need to jump at all.

I for one dont use much of jumping to dodge most classes, except for the soldiers and the demomen, but still, I hate the idea of sacrificing my speed just to be able to jump, not just to dodge, but reach less used paths and medkits faster.

On the other hand, I think this new set, new pistol + new scattergun, was made for the quick-fix medic + scout combo, your scattergun is now stronger at medium range, allowing you to attack without putting your medic in danger, the pistol health buff makes up for the lack of buff from the quick-fix, the new speed-boost can make the medics go super fast, and finally, since scouts wont jump much, they will choose paths where the medic will be able to follow them. ;)

I never thought of that. That's actually a great idea. But you also have to remember that Quick Fix Medics will be pocketing Soldiers a lot more often too, being as they can rocket jump with the soldier.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I want this hat

415px-Pyro_Point_and_Shoot.png

It's the greatest Pyro hat ever made.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

Someone needs to make "Meet the Payload" in Source Filmmaker.

It's just the RED team getting brutally slaughtered by Li'l Chew Chew. Overdue payback for how bad the "Meet the Team" shorts made the BLU Team look.

- Gordon Freeman

Well, I have all of the new pyro weapons, strange quality for the rainblower and lollichop.

I'm planning on collecting all the new pyro items.

Don't forget your umbrella!

637x358.resizedimage

YES (Steam Workshop)

Dead Ringer spy: Golden Aku Aku, cuz you know, you are invencible :lol:

The feathers need a little touching up, I think. But other than that, it's really well made