Team Fortress 2

Have you ever made the top rates on the Steam Workshop? Because you should.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

'pyrofag'

ndZoP4yctqA

Anyway, I commend you for playing Pyro. He/she/it is widely seen as the most underpowered, useless class in the game..

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

. He/she/it is widely seen as the most underpowered, useless class in the game.

I always had the impression that the Pyro is just by far, the hardest class to learn, but the one that pays off the most if played with perfection, it is pretty much a wild card. The thing is, at medium range, the pyro is limited to the airblast and its secondary weapon, so, if his enemy doesnt fire projectiles, he can only use its secondary weapon, and that puts the pyro in a tough situation, choosing between flares and the shotgun, the flares have great potential to finish off running enemies, specially if they are already on fire, but its hard to aim and has one of the most punishing reload times, meanwhile, the shotgun is a pretty solid medium range weapon, and since the pyro is the class with more HP that can use the shotgun (soldiers have a speed disadvantage and are likely to use their primary, with can be countered with airblasts; Heavies are not to be fought head-on at medium range with any class), he can easily defend himself from his enemies with it, but his enemies can easily escape an encounter. From long range the pyro cant fight back, flares may be able to throw off an sniper but its just not worth the risk, to make up for that, the pyro is the only class with average speed that can tank an average bodyshot and a quickscope headshot AKA 150 damage.

TL;DR: In theory, the Pyro is the most balanced class and is unbeatable in his territory as long as he picks his fights, but his best offensive tactics are hard to pull off 100% of the time.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

. He/she/it is widely seen as the most underpowered, useless class in the game.

I always had the impression that the Pyro is just by far, the hardest class to learn, but the one that pays off the most if played with perfection, it is pretty much a wild card. The thing is, at medium range, the pyro is limited to the airblast and its secondary weapon, so, if his enemy doesnt fire projectiles, he can only use its secondary weapon, and that puts the pyro in a tough situation, choosing between flares and the shotgun, the flares have great potential to finish off running enemies, specially if they are already on fire, but its hard to aim and has one of the most punishing reload times, meanwhile, the shotgun is a pretty solid medium range weapon, and since the pyro is the class with more HP that can use the shotgun (soldiers have a speed disadvantage and are likely to use their primary, with can be countered with airblasts; Heavies are not to be fought head-on at medium range with any class), he can easily defend himself from his enemies with it, but his enemies can easily escape an encounter. From long range the pyro cant fight back, flares may be able to throw off an sniper but its just not worth the risk, to make up for that, the pyro is the only class with average speed that can tank an average bodyshot and a quickscope headshot AKA 150 damage.

TL;DR: In theory, the Pyro is the most balanced class and is unbeatable in his territory as long as he picks his fights, but his best offensive tactics are hard to pull off 100% of the time.

I also think the Pyro's pretty viable. You have to be Korean and/or a god to melt faces on the competitive scene, but it's pretty easy to stomp on the average pub.

Granted, I've seen Pyro players do some amazing things on the pro circuit, but it's still pretty difficult to pull that stuff off consistently.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

You should check your video card, it probably melted :P

Alright then. Thanks. My friend wanted to try TF2 but this fun thing happened.

Check your graphics settings. If you can play the game on highest settings, make sure they're all cecked to be highest settings. I've had problems with the bloom effect. Try turning that off. Finally, try to verify and defrag the game files.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

So I've been working on my Pyroing... Degreaser/Flare Gun/Axtinguisher.

I'm roasting Scouts on MGE and learning to take on Soldiers. Actually just took on a guy in MGE; he started out as a Scout, but switched to Soldier since he could barely touch me. I marginally beat him at 19:20.

In addition to that, I'm pulling off quite a few flare airshots. I doubt I'm MLG material yet, but I hope to at least become somewhere close to it.

Had 3 crates left.

Gentleman's Gatsby

HazMat Headcase

Bird-Man of Aberdeen

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

So I've been working on my Pyroing... Degreaser/Flare Gun/Axtinguisher.

I'm roasting Scouts on MGE and learning to take on Soldiers. Actually just took on a guy in MGE; he started out as a Scout, but switched to Soldier since he could barely touch me. I marginally beat him at 19:20.

In addition to that, I'm pulling off quite a few flare airshots. I doubt I'm MLG material yet, but I hope to at least become somewhere close to it.

How are Scouts easier than Soldiers. With soldiers, rocket reflects decimate in two hits. Scouts just have to keep a distance and pester the fuck out of you until you die. Now on a pub, when the Scout is distracted by something else, you can kill him in about a second. I'm also pretty good at battling enemy Pyros. He always tries to dodge around you and circle you while flaming, but if you sweep him and lead him just a bit, your weapon lands its mark a lot more than his. So all it takes is tracking and you can easily kill other Pyros, just look out for the shotgun bastards.

I don't know; I just have an easier time suspending Scouts in the air and finishing them.

Soldiers only give me much trouble if they know how to weapon heckle, and the ones that frequent MGE tend to.

The dreaded shotgun is the pyro's greatest enemy. Just enough range to stay out of your Flamethrower's ring of influence and still pump holes into your asbestos hazmat suit.

I can't ever bring myself to use a flare gun consistently. I'm always paranoid that the enemy team will have five thousand Pyros.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

Well...

Dying once in TF2 isn't a big deal. Go for one life with the Flare Gun, and if there's too many Pyros, switch to shotty. However, when you get better, you have no real need for the shotgun, even in PvP fights. I typically try to catch an enemy Pyro off guard, hold the flame to his ass for as long as possible for the highest DPS, then when he starts turning to me, airblast him away and Flare Gun him. If he's a wary Pyro, he's got 100 health left at the most. If he's not so great, he's dead. Now it's just a matter of holding the torch to him and keeping his away from you (sometimes you can pop in another quick Flare for a better advantage, but as it's been said, the reload time on that thing is hell.)

Does anyone here have any Spy tips? It's the only class I'm absolutely abysmal at playing, so I'd like to learn the ropes of it.

My aim with the Ambassador is decent, but people like Username and James Bond make me look and feel inept and about as helpful as a glow-in-the-dark belt buckle.

Does anyone here have any Spy tips? It's the only class I'm absolutely abysmal at playing, so I'd like to learn the ropes of it.

My aim with the Ambassador is decent, but people like Username and James Bond make me look and feel inept and about as helpful as a glow-in-the-dark belt buckle.

Get a familiar fez and play saharan spy with a dead ringer, that set is easy as pie. Mind the blink time though.

Well, I had a Fez, but I... accidentally it (I traded it... :x).

I'd also rather focus on playing without sets, especially since I have a penchant for the Ambassador and vanilla knife.

*cough* Enforcer *cough* (Just kidding)

I'm pretty bad as spy, too. I can do some damage with a Dead Ringer, though.