Team Fortress 2

HEY BITCHES! WHO WANTS TO PLAY A LITTLE TF2 TONIGHT? I'll be on around 10:30 EST and I want to see if we can load a server and play some highlander.

Crap, wish I had seen this earlier...

But it's not 10:30PM EST/3:30AM GMT yet. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

*cough* he posted that yesterday.

Heh, the timestamp for me says today, however I didn't realise it also said 1:20AM, which would have been before the 10:30EST time yesterday. Nuts.

Ah well.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

HEY BITCHES! WHO WANTS TO PLAY A LITTLE TF2 TONIGHT? I'll be on around 10:30 EST and I want to see if we can load a server and play some highlander.

Crap, wish I had seen this earlier...

I"M IN!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'm aiming to getting my Mad Milk level up to Hale's Own soon, and really cranking up my Medigun.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Server-cleaning Amputator!

Heh heh heh heh

Heh heh heh heh

eTykY2B0kEY

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Heh heh heh heh

eTykY2B0kEY

Untitled-1.jpg

Lol, anyway...

I NEED A FUCKING STRANGE FLARE GUN! I've just realized how friggin' good I am with that thing. It's just muscle memory kills at this point for any class with 150 health or less. And my reflects... they're getting sexy. I reflect a soldiers DH rocket and killed him with a direct bod shot.

Oh the sniping today. I, with the help of a soldier/medic pair, basically held off the entire blu team from their spawn. So. Many. Headshots. Even on scouts and pyros at close range. It felt phenomenal watching that kill count go up.

I'm sorry but idc what anyone says. I love all those weapons. it falls completely under my belief that for every perk a weapon has, there must be an equal draw back.

not to mention a sniper rifle that punishes bodyshots? it's like valve finally listened to my silent pleas...

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm sorry but idc what anyone says. I love all those weapons. it falls completely under my belief that for every perk a weapon has, there must be an equal draw back.

not to mention a sniper rifle that punishes bodyshots? it's like valve finally listened to my silent pleas...

Yeah, the Sniper Rifle doesn't look THAT bad. I just don't think it's amazing, especially for my playstyle.

But the Scout weapons look useless, the Soldier weapon'll probably turn out to be an Engie's worst nightmare, and as far as I can tell, the Pyro weapon will be simply abysmal.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

well you see, they rewards good players and punish facerollers. if a scout has good aim, he'll have that speed boost more than not. also, a smart scout never lets a pyro get close enough to benefit from that damage weakness. the soldier rocket launcher I feel will be usable like any reg rocket launcher, and who knows, the flight deviation could even benefit you if you let off a shoddy rocket and it corrects itself to where you wanted. that pyro weapon, if aimed good enough, can get close range combatants away from allies without having to be in the fight yourself. It might even be a good ranged method of knocking back ubered targets, we'll see.

honestly, it's a refreshing change from lolphlogers and machina madness.

Also, hales own grenade launcher. bout damn time, too.

Retired Forum Moderator