Team Fortress 2

I've still been playing on Xbox. My demoman.... is god-like. I've probably amassed 20 or so juggle airshots, 10 fly-by direct hits after sticky jumping, an uncountable number of twitchy direct hit kills on scouts that try to shoot me in the back. I do nothing but top-frag anymore. I was on one server that had been going for a while. In one life, I was top ranked on my team and in the next one, I was top overall. My play is getting smarter and less agressive; I'm staying alive longer; I'm predicting my enemies with near-perfect results: Doubling back after turning a corner, cloaking while walking one way and cutting back, Double jumping backwards after jumping over someone's head to confuse the hell out of them. It's very fun.

That's great to hear, but I've only been on TF2 for about a whopping 0.3 hours, so my sniping skills are definitely antiquated. My Pyroing is probably still decent, but I doubt my skill level hasn't dropped significantly. :-|

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I just realized being a good TF2 player means the following things:

1. You can point and click with a mouse

2. You have a grasp on the physical operations of our universe

3. You can relate buttons to movement

4. You can press buttons

5. You can develop muscle memory

6. You can double back

7. You can know when you are beaten

8. You can understand and utilize the concept of teamwork

9. Your PC is capable of running the game well

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

4. You can press buttons

6. You can double back

My problem is that the people I always end up playing with don't ever seem to comprehend #8.

4. You can press buttons

6. You can double back

9 has been pissing me off lately

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

My problem is that the people I always end up playing with don't ever seem to comprehend #8.

But you should at least take pride in being the best among them! :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's gotten to the point that my build is often designed to help the team. for soldier, I've stopped using the Equilizer and more the whip for when our engi's are being idiots, and buff banner because minicrits for all? need I say more? When I spy, I stop going for free kills and more for important kills (that heavy or sticky spammer tearing us up) and scout is often used for more distracting with my bonk energy drink.

The only times I vary are when my teams are so bad that going solo build actually gets more done.

Retired Forum Moderator

So are we ever going to organize an "El Grande Accursed Farms Members Team Fortress 2 Tournament"?

I'm in

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Competition postponed until I get a PC (BECAUSE I SAID SO!)

So are we ever going to organize an "El Grande Accursed Farms Members Team Fortress 2 Tournament"
Not really sure what you mean by "Tournament", but I can add it as an event on the steam group if you can agree on a time. People tend to forget even with that though. I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick a football when people don't show up.

Competition postponed until I get a PC (BECAUSE I SAID SO!)

principal%20angry%20mad%20furious%20upset%20crazy%20enraged%20man-thumb.jpg

By when shalt thou acquirith the aforementioned PC?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

So are we ever going to organize an "El Grande Accursed Farms Members Team Fortress 2 Tournament"
Not really sure what you mean by "Tournament", but I can add it as an event on the steam group if you can agree on a time. People tend to forget even with that though. I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick a football when people don't show up.

Well, by tournament I just meant "game". :D And yeah, the Charlie Brown analogy is a good one.

Sooo...any suggestions on a time, or was this a stupid idea from the start?

Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays are all a no-go for me. All others I can do assuming it isn't early in the morning in which I recover from the first 3 days of the week with copious amounts of sleep.

Retired Forum Moderator