Team Fortress 2

You can, the dropped sandvich wont replenish half your health if you run over it, it will give you ammo instead, however the dropped sandvich will still replenish half the health of anyone but you that walks over it.

Dropping the sandvich to instantly get 150 health was very useful when you fighted solo or when your medic died and you had to stand your ground.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I actually thought the sandvich was kind of OP in that way. I mean, a Heavy already has a high DMS and the highest health. With the sandvich he also had the ability to instantly heal a bunch of his health.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel sorry for the buffalo steak now, another weapon locked into the depths of degroot keep...

If you can afford rushing the enemy force while taking intense damage from the mini-crits...

And even so, the damage you will do will be nothing if compared to the damage you would do with a minigun, the only use would be the speed boost in large maps, but as long as your team have a teleporter, its kinda pointless.

Gameplay wise the Buffalo Steak will be less useful in regular maps than the sandvich, since it cant heal you and when you are under his effects, even a medic will have a hard time keeping you alive against the intense mini-crit damage.

So right now the buffalo steak only seems a reasonable choice on degroot keep.

Or having fun on any other map. I go fists+steak all the time just to annoy my team and have fun. One guy was calling me a noob and telling me to learn how to play the other day because I was a fists heavy. XD I was laughing more at the fact that he actually thought I was serious.

Retired Forum Moderator

Gameplay wise the Buffalo Steak will be less useful in regular maps than the sandvich.

I was of course saying that from the point of view of someone who was trying to win the match :|

Before the nerf, the buffalo steak was a reasonable choice to both mess around and play for real, now its just to mess around.

So... apparently my Steam account was hacked last night. And what did the guy do? he stole 10 TF2 items I never use and a crate... I'm honestly laughing too hard to be angry. Not only did he ignore some incredibly valuable items, but he sent it to his main account. Which means the trade was logged.

I scanned and found a keylogger and removed that. Changed my password after and reported him, but I mean come on. He's like the guy back in 4th grade who stole a broken gameboy game and left the fully working gameboy in my backpack.

Some people are dumber than I imagined they could be.

Retired Forum Moderator

When you reported him, did you do it all via a Support ticket? I have a feeling that along with taking action against the account in question, they also return the stolen items.

On a related note, this person is 'dumb', yet somehow had access to the results of a keylogger that ended up on your PC? Then again, it may be possible that your account was 'sold' to this person from someone else.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

possibly. I'm hoping they return the items. I'm not all that broken up because I didn't really use any of them but a few were vintage which I'd like for collecting purposes.

Retired Forum Moderator

VqcSM.png

This is sloppily made and probably slightly off-topic, but I felt the compulsion to sloppily create this artistic abomination last night.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

This topic is about Team Fortress 2, and I think your post is on-topic, and quite accurate in fact. Snipers are THERE to be backstabbed by spies. It is their only purpose. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Meh. I've probably lost my whole TF2 backpack and didn't even notice.

Vanilla-nilla-nilla FTW.

I've still been playing on Xbox. My demoman.... is god-like. I've probably amassed 20 or so juggle airshots, 10 fly-by direct hits after sticky jumping, an uncountable number of twitchy direct hit kills on scouts that try to shoot me in the back. I do nothing but top-frag anymore. I was on one server that had been going for a while. In one life, I was top ranked on my team and in the next one, I was top overall. My play is getting smarter and less agressive; I'm staying alive longer; I'm predicting my enemies with near-perfect results: Doubling back after turning a corner, cloaking while walking one way and cutting back, Double jumping backwards after jumping over someone's head to confuse the hell out of them. It's very fun.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time