Games you Want

Sign in to follow this  

I just realized this wasn't here (at least not what I saw). I just found out about a source mod being released on Steam called "Insurgency." It looks very fun and tactical and I want it pretty badly.

But yeah, just post any game you're interested in getting. Hell, maybe people will start gifting each other games as a result of this. You never know! :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I just realized this wasn't here (at least not what I saw). I just found out about a source mod being released on Steam called "Insurgency." It looks very fun and tactical and I want it pretty badly.

It used to be a free HL2 mod, and it has been around for nearly a decade...

On topic: http://steamcommunity.com/id/btgbullseye/wishlist

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

STARBOUND IS FANTASTIC YOU NEED THAT GAME IN YOUR LIFE.

the name's riley

I figured something like that was the case. It does look like old Source as far as Graphics are concerned. But sadly I wasn't fortunate to come across it as a free mod. :|

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I have a giant list of games I plan to check out, a lot of those are abandonware though, so the only barrier is me just finding time to get to it. Here are some I can think of off the top of my head:

Fortnite - I was sold on the trailer and the concept, it's rare this happens

Project Zomboid - I actually own a copy of this one, bought it a while back, I'm waiting until they think it's ready for release

Trackmania 2 Valley - unlimited driving on scenic country roads sounds like something I'd like

Diablo 3 - I heard many people say it's not good, but I was a huge fan of Diablo 1, so I'm still curious

Darkspore - Also heard it's not the best, but it sounded interesting, plus as an online only, this one is at risk of going 100% dead later

Gone Home - plot premise sounds like something I'd like

Miasmata - deep forest survival game

I'm Not Alone - some mansion horror game

The Last Door - Lovecraft themed horror game

Nether - maybe, I've played the original Day Z and while I like the survival aspect, getting sniped by other players gets old fast, depends if I can get around that or not

Diablo 3 - I heard many people say it's not good, but I was a huge fan of Diablo 1, so I'm still curious

Stick to D1 or D2... D3 is completely different, and requires an internet connection to play if you don't pirate it. (unless they changed it recently)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Nether - maybe, I've played the original Day Z and while I like the survival aspect, getting sniped by other players gets old fast, depends if I can get around that or not

That's a good game, if you can get past the PvP aspects.

I'm selling a lot of my CS:GO inventory to help me buy Strike Vector. I have money, but i'm trying my best to start learning some financial responsibility and save for my summer adventures.

Not many I can immediately think of. A Steam version of Toxic Bunny if it gets Greenlit perhaps...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I feel that the market currently doesn't have a whole lot of horror games that don't involve zombies or ghosts, which is why I'm really anticipating Routine and Alien: Isolation (because hey, it can't be any worse than A:CM, right? right??).

Qbv9rs9bVOE

iAcAd1fUiy8

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Ive been a south park fan for years and I've also have been a huge fan of obsidian entertainment's rpgs so the stick of truth just sounds like a game I really need at this point

Haven't played a really decent game in a very long time. I've been intregued with Routine for a while now, having played System Shock 1 and 2 in the past and all. There isn't really anything else that has caught my attention. Haven't expected anything decent from the bigger publisher like EA, Bioware and Zenimax for a while now either. Maybe even a decade. They groom their studios well, but churn out too much of the same old same old. Unbelievable amount of talent going to waste there every year.

The indie projects is where it's at I guess, but they just can't compete with those hundred million dollar budgets.

When will Valve release Half Life 3?!

Ha! when will they learn Valve never even started it, and the whole thing's a myth. Ontopic, I kinda want Crono Trigger.

Honestly if you're expecting anything new out of Valve in the near future, be prepared for disappointment.

OT: Resident Evil 4 came to steam and I've been been wanting to buy that. I'm also really wanting to get Spec Ops: The Line

the name's riley

*Civ 4 (i have and i like civ 5, but as i have understood, civ 4 resembles more of civ 3 gameplay, so i want it)

*Assassin's Creed Unity

*DayZ standalone

*Carmageddon- reincarnation (one of my childhood favourite games)

*Fifa world cup 2014 (but PC version! these damn nutjobs.. keeping pc folk without world cup game for 8 years... no excuse naturally... but hey, what else do you expect from EA...)

*Splinter cell blacklist

*Grand Theft Auto 5 (again, PC- i seriously hate consoles. Luckily this game actually has real chance of coming to pc quite soon)

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"