Games you Want

Sign in to follow this  

I know this has not come out yet but:

Ace combat: infinity (if they remove that stupid fucking pay2win system that is even in the goddamn singleplayer for fucks sake)

I loved the two missions in the open beta. I like the characters, the story seems nice, the graphics are great etc.

I just want this to come out so badly...

"Life sucks sober!"

*Civ 4 (i have and i like civ 5, but as i have understood, civ 4 resembles more of civ 3 gameplay, so i want it)

I have played every version of Civilization since Civ 2... Civ 5 is the absolute worst. Civ 2 is the best for customization and total replayability, and 4 is best overall.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I want too many games, since my PC is almost dead I haven't played anything new.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

*Civ 4 (i have and i like civ 5, but as i have understood, civ 4 resembles more of civ 3 gameplay, so i want it)

I have played every version of Civilization since Civ 2... Civ 5 is the absolute worst. Civ 2 is the best for customization and total replayability, and 4 is best overall.

i have played every single one (including online version of civ 1 and yes, i have tried out civ 4... for 5 minutes...). civ 1 was the one that frankly got me into the genre.

But while civ 5 may be worst, i do say its a great game nonethless. I really must say i enjoy one unit per tile mechanic. Add mods (true, less comprehensive mods than of civ 3 for example) and both large expansions (gods & kings and brave new world), its quite good actually. I definetly enjoy this more than i enjoy civ 3 (frankly thats mostly because of graphics... i seriously hate civ 3 graphics, i dont know why- i aint picky about graphics).

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

The thing is, I paid less than $20 total for Civ4 complete... Civ 5 cost $50, and then it asks for $5-$15 for a few civilizations that should've been free or included in the original game.

The thing is, I paid less than $20 total for Civ4 complete... Civ 5 cost $50, and then it asks for $5-$15 for a few civilizations that should've been free or included in the original game.

bought civ 5 (GOTY edition) with 7.99 euros. yes, legit steam copy. though not from steam itself but a keystore.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I won't ever give out my info to anyone I don't absolutely have to... Steam is less likely to steal my info, or have my info stolen from them.

I won't ever give out my info to anyone I don't absolutely have to... Steam is less likely to steal my info, or have my info stolen from them.

who said anything about giving out info? at least significant one.

You said you bought it from a key store... That means you gave them your complete credit card information.

You said you bought it from a key store... That means you gave them your complete credit card information.

i dont own credit card thus i cant give them credit card info. i payed via bank transfer, so all they see is my account nr and name. good luck finding anything more useful from that than what i share otherwise.

Ah, so you gave them everything they need to get into your bank account instead of just your credit card...

i dont own credit card thus i cant give them credit card info. i payed via bank transfer, so all they see is my account nr and name. good luck finding anything more useful from that than what i share otherwise.

Knowing BTG, he'll probably claim to find a way or already know a way while I wonder if what he says is even true.

the name's riley

Account number = know which bank you're using. That plus your name is all it takes to have about half the information needed to get into your bank account online.

Account number = know which bank you're using. That plus your name is all it takes to have about half the information needed to get into your bank account online.

actually you are wrong here. In here (Estonia), we have 4 ways to log in a bank- in my case i use only 3 ways.

1- ID card (every estonian is obliged to have id card. we can use it to do various tasks online, including VOTING in elections- Estonia was first country in the world to elect goverment using e-voting from homes. Also first to M-vote (with mobiles). This kind of thing should show how secure these things are)

2- ID card (with mobile)

3- personal pass+pass card

4- pin calculator (only one i dont use nor its activated for my account)

every one of these needs bank id (not to confuse with account number- they are different) and at least the ones i use need personal password as well.

so again, i didnt gave anything that i should be concerned about away. besides, even if they would get into my account by some very determined hacking, what they would do? you cant steal from 0 (got account for online dealings that has 0 balance if i dont need to make transaction), can you now?

If you believe that any of that is truly secure, then I probly can't convince you otherwise. (doesn't mean you're correct in your assumption, just not caring about security)

If you believe that any of that is truly secure, then I probly can't convince you otherwise. (doesn't mean you're correct in your assumption, just not caring about security)

actually i have rather fair idea how secure it is. You'd need seriously stupid user who clicks every link he or she sees or some very determined hacker to get into your account within span of few years- and by then you have been forced to change pass anyhow.

im not saying its uncrackable, but its just not worth the time and/or money spent on trying to crack someones account with these things, unless you seriously want to screw that person over.

And I know people who can get into bank accounts with just the account number, and the person's name, and they can do it in under 24 hours. One got into mine without any info at all, and he was in in less than 4 days. (he's a friend, so I didn't mind; he didn't do any damage)

Having beat Borderlands 2 I really want to play the first one. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. I already own a lot of games that I haven't played yet.