General Chat

Foal, c'mon, you're living in the dark ages. You've been able to update your iPhone/touch without plugging into a computer for a while now.

Lol, she says to the guy with a second generation iPod. That's funny. Honestly, fuck Apple. My Galaxy Tab is amazing. Maximum multitasking and I can do things like talk on Steam and Skype and look up Wikis and such while playing a game since I have such a shit computer. The page load rate for the Galaxy is better than the iPod, which me and my friend tested. So yeah, I support Samsung entirely. Google on the other hand, meh. But Samsung made some great hardware that Google ended up filling with unreliable fecal matter.

My point still stands; you were incorrect when you mentioned that Apple devices can't update wirelessly (some can't, but no shit for that). I don't know why you felt the need to rant about Apple or your fancy Galaxy Tab haha.

my phone calls people. That's all I ever need it to do. Call people. no games, no instant browsing, no music, just calls people. I already have a perfectly running itouch which I only use for music.(inherited from my brother so whatever to all the needless extra's) and I'm not so impatient that I need to have my internet RIGHT NOW. If I happen to have a place with internet then 90% chance I have my laptop on me so I just use that if I absolutely need to look something up.

you people and your fancy shmancy gotta-have-all hardwares.

tumblr_mb8zbjyd1r1r5jtugo1_400.gif

Mine can call, text, and take horrible pictures, the latter of which I use only for taking pictures of stuff I don't want to right down.

Right on, guys. I'd be happy with a phone that had decent video and music playback sans all the extras, personally. I could have one, but I think it's a waste to have to pieces of electronics when there are plenty of devices that can do the job of both.

The real marvel Jek, is not that you can do it or even how you do it, but why you would even want to do it. I say bleh to sushi.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Sushi is gross, at least for me. I can't eat anything fish or shellfish without having a really bad allergic reaction (and I say this realizing that not all Sushi has fish, but the taste of the rice reminds me of the fish anyway).

I shouldn't say Sushi is bad, but I can't stand Sashimi. Yuk, yuk, yuk. But that's just an opinion of taste.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's not bad really. The most fun is making it.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Sushi is gross, at least for me. I can't eat anything fish or shellfish without having a really bad allergic reaction (and I say this realizing that not all Sushi has fish, but the taste of the rice reminds me of the fish anyway).

It's understandable in that case. It's sort of why I don't like horses, since they give me such a bad allergic reaction I nearly choke to death whenever i'm near them.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Yes, cancel the pony, and instead bring 5. I have no real food allergies or any known allergies that cause any severe reaction. The only legit allergy other than seasonal pollen and mold is that I'm Lactose Intolerant, and that's only if I ingest large quantities of dairy (12 oz cup of milk or a large bowl of ice cream, etc.) Lactaid does the job, though.

Neither does mine, but I've never really met a person who could drink mass amounts of milk without feeling like shit...So, i think most people, if not all, are lactose intolerant to some extent.

That makes sense, but Lactaid is like, the best thing ever. It bulks you up just as well as chocolate milk without any shit to deal with later (ba dum crash)

I do like Coconut and Soy milk too. Thing is, Soy milk has a chemical in it that, in the human body, acts like estrogen. So, you can't drink soymilk all the time or it fucks up your hormonal balance entirely.