General Chat

Yet somehow anyone has yet to respond to my suggestion to simply turn make the "Don't show signatures"(which we already have) option on by default. Instead we simply ban sigs altogether because of a group of immature people cannot deal with someone else liking something they don't.

I don't like baseball cats, should we forbid people from wearing them in public, too? No, of course not. I have my right to complain about them all I want but I am not gonna ban them. It's not like it's anything offensive either. It is simply an interest shared by decent percentage of the users of this forum.

Anime has nothing to do with any of Ross' work. Should we ban Anime related avatars now? Because we've got plenty of those.

The arguments just make no sense. I'm sorry but to me it still seems like a lazy cop-out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think what Kirk said was a little harsh, but I have to agree. I understand you love this forum, but whenever someone has a really good suggestion (Kirk's on signatures or mine for name changes) it just kind of gets ignored and swept under the rug, even when half the forum agrees that its a good idea. I know its not a total democracy here and Ross has the final word, but don't you think we should have a say in how things are run?

Reason #6 of why I want to be a mod ^

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Didn't mean to come over as mean. Kind of hard to convey tone through text and adding smileys would just make it seem a little too unserious.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Me too. How'd the boob squeeze come about? I'd love to hear that story.

Well we have a lot of similar interests (like My Little Pony) so we are pretty good friends, also she just dose not give a fuck about tucking her boobs, she is in no way a slut (I don't think she has ever kissed someone before) it just that to her it's no big deal

A brony with big boobs who lets them be seen and touched but is not a bad person.

Is there a reaction image that combines jealous rage with crushing loneliness and congratulations for a friend but with an undercurrent of disbelief?

First, she dose not let them be soon.

Second, her boobs may be big but the rest of her is will not that good (she is about a 4 out of 10)

Therd, I'm not going the date her (probably) because she is just too odd even for me

non-euclidean fuck machine

Plastic surgery can manage any other problems she might have appearance-wise. The only thing that matters is that the boobs feel squishy and make good pillows rather than feel like frisbee disks.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Yet somehow anyone has yet to respond to my suggestion to simply turn make the "Don't show signatures"(which we already have) option on by default. Instead we simply ban sigs altogether because of a group of immature people cannot deal with someone else liking something they don't.

I don't like baseball cats, should we forbid people from wearing them in public, too? No, of course not. I have my right to complain about them all I want but I am not gonna ban them. It's not like it's anything offensive either. It is simply an interest shared by decent percentage of the users of this forum.

Anime has nothing to do with any of Ross' work. Should we ban Anime related avatars now? Because we've got plenty of those.

The arguments just make no sense. I'm sorry but to me it still seems like a lazy cop-out.

I guess there just was a lot of pressure from anti-MLP people or something. Either way, Ross felt forced to remove them.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I guess there just was a lot of pressure from anti-MLP people or something. Either way, Ross felt forced to remove them.

Vocal minorities.

jerks_5320.jpg

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

ANNOUNCEMENT: It appears the Black Mesa mod will be actually releasing in short order. In about 12 days!

I am so excited that I can't speak. :D

(The website is currently being deluged with requests and it might be hard to get on the page. Have patience.)

ANNOUNCEMENT: It appears the Black Mesa mod will be actually releasing in short order. In about 12 days!

I am so excited that I can't speak. :D

(The website is currently being deluged with requests and it might be hard to get on the page. Have patience.)

Sunglasses-shocked-reaction.gif

Holy shit on a stick, it's finally happening!

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Well my dad is in the hospital we dont know what is wrong with him but it dose not look good

I'm sorry to hear that... I hope he gets better.

On another topic, I'm going away for about a week. Will be gone from tomorrow to saturday and in that time I won't have computer access. I'll miss you guys and I'll see you again when I return.

*blows a kiss to everyone*

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Bad news... yeah, very sad [/sarcasm]

I got even worse.

Tommorow I must go to school and start doing this for next ten months. Well, my mind is ready. Body actually not. After 2 monts of resting and regenerating I'm prepared to be bringed back to the human world again. No more night blogging and posting at night until friday.

So long, Accursed Farmers!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Okay, unless people are making a conscious effort NOT to post or check up on the forum, no one has left. Chuck, for example, never really left. The only thing that has changed here is most likely the schedules. Schools started back up and no one has a whole lot of time to post. But unless you KNOW you are not going to be posting for a very long time, you're not leaving. Your schedule is just different. I just want to make that perfectly clear because it's actually become something of an unnecessary habit for people here to 'declare their absence' and then pop back up relatively soon to post again. You don't need to make such a big deal about it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Weeby makes a point. Still, I feel worst for Whooves. Sorry to hear about your Father and I hope he gets better. As for Alyxx, I have the strangest feeling this place is going to look like 4Chan when you get back :D