General Chat

As far as name changes, I think that if someone is generally referred by a name that is different from the one that they have, they should be able to have one last chance to change their name to it. Fluttershy here is the case in point.

Sigs. Eh. I miss 'em, but it's hard enough finding good twilight avatars, let alone signatures.

I also feel like the forum was more fun when it was still a bit less popular.

too-many-people.jpg

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I have no problem with that. It's the people that change their names every 3 days that is annoying.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I still regret that name change. And that was the thing. We didnt need to ban name changes. We needed to limit them. Once a season or month or year. I'd just like one more chance to be Fluttershy again...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

The forum went from pretty enjoyable to absolutely terrible the moment aby made the MLP thread. I've been on this forum since the first day and I only come back occasionally out of habit.

I'm happy it went to shit though because otherwise I'd probably still have dropping grades and no girlfriend.

Today was the best day ever! First I got to grab the tits of a girl with double Ds and get to do so a LOT in the future, and I picked up my older brother miles from the air port, I haven't seen him in two years, and he had an unexpected surprise... An X-box 360.

There is a 360 here in my house for the first time... BEST DAY EVER!!!

non-euclidean fuck machine

Today was the best day ever! First I got to grab the tits of a girl with double Ds and get to do so a LOT in the future, and I picked up my older brother miles from the air port, I haven't seen him in two years, and he had an unexpected surprise... An X-box 360.

There is a 360 here in my house for the first time... BEST DAY EVER!!!

aa669c35_reverse-1233928590_citizen20kane20clapping.gif

I'm jelly. Of the first part, at least. I already have an XBox. Though I admit a brother would be nice.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Me too. How'd the boob squeeze come about? I'd love to hear that story. I wish I had a brother too. I probably would, but sadky my mother miscarried twice before my sister was born. After that, they were done I guess.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Me too. How'd the boob squeeze come about? I'd love to hear that story. I wish I had a brother too. I probably would, but sadky my mother miscarried twice before my sister was born. After that, they were done I guess.

Understandable really. I personally would settle with only one child.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Me too. How'd the boob squeeze come about? I'd love to hear that story.

Well we have a lot of similar interests (like My Little Pony) so we are pretty good friends, also she just dose not give a fuck about tucking her boobs, she is in no way a slut (I don't think she has ever kissed someone before) it just that to her it's no big deal

non-euclidean fuck machine

Gotta tap dat man. DD's are hard to come by these days.

Me too. How'd the boob squeeze come about? I'd love to hear that story.

Well we have a lot of similar interests (like My Little Pony) so we are pretty good friends, also she just dose not give a fuck about tucking her boobs, she is in no way a slut (I don't think she has ever kissed someone before) it just that to her it's no big deal

A brony with big boobs who lets them be seen and touched but is not a bad person.

Is there a reaction image that combines jealous rage with crushing loneliness and congratulations for a friend but with an undercurrent of disbelief?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Is there a reaction image that combines jealous rage with crushing loneliness and congratulations for a friend but with an undercurrent of disbelief?

rj9.jpg

best I could do.

Retired Forum Moderator

eOh, okay. I'm Flutters to anyone who knew me before... the dark time. I feel like this forum is just starting to crawl out of a deoression or something. I came into this place just before the end of the Call To Arms thread. That ended and we were like "Okay! Everyone gets along from now on, right?" Wrong. People still bitched about ponies and pushed Ross over the edge on his decision fir removing pic sigs (I still miss them so). Then we were like "OKAY! Can we stop complsining and making this place less and less vibrant?!" NO, WE CAN'T! LET'S COMPLAIN ABOUT FUCKING NAME CHANGES FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! NOT LIKE WE HAVEN'T COMPLETELY STRIPPED THE SELF EXPRESSION OF THIS SIGHT WITH OUR MINDLESS COMPLAINING TO ROSS WHO HAS WAY MORE PROBLEMS THAN DEALING WITH US WHO ARE BEING GIVEN A FREE SERVICE BY HIM! WE'LL BE THE 1% AND MAKE SHIT TERRIBLE FOR EVERYONE ELSE JUST BECAUSE WE'RE LOUD!

So yea, then that happened, and it's like every change has been a blow to my appreciation of this community. I mean, we'll always have Alyxx and Rarity (I hope) and Me, but it's like these whiny assholes who come on and post like once a month are ruining it for the veterans who din't want to see any changes. We like the site the way it is, but then the way it is constantly changes and we don't know what to think.

So yea, even before you Shiny, this forum used to be a lot tighter and happier from what I remember. I hope there aren't anymore changes, but you never know what else some douche might want to complain incessantly about to a man who is trying to make his living and entertain us at the same time, so there's always the possibility that things here will get worse.

Sorry, this kinda belongs in the Vent thread, doesn't it. But it's on topic so I'll just leave it here.

We try our best to keep the forum enjoyable to everyone but some sacrifices had to be made because what happens often when you give people benefits is that they exploit them. When we had signature images, what ended up happening was that we ended up with a ton of pony pictures all over the board. Not everyone likes MLP and there is nothing to do but accept that and tolerate those people. Neither does MLP have anything to do with Ross Scott's work so in general it just didn't belong on the forum. There are nobody to blame, nobody's fault that it happened, but it just ended up that way. When we allowed name changes, we had people changing their names way too much and it ended up being confusing so we decided it just was a bad idea in general. If people really want one final name change you can appeal to Amy (Nagisa) as I am sure she will give you one final one if you ask real nice. ;)

And yeah, while I agree the forum used to be different and more enjoyable, I still enjoy it here and I love the people here. I might not have shown it as well lately and I am sorry for all the bad things that have happened. But I come back to this forum every day, I have fun being here, and I have fun taking care of it.

I love everyone here, even people I disagree with now and then. Together I think we can keep this place going.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com